rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you were 18 years old, knowing what you know now, where would you go?

If you were 18 years old, knowing what you know now, where would you go?

$12k Canadian is enough for you to spend a significant amount of time almost anywhere in the world. Since you're in no rush I'd keep working until April/May like you said and stack as much paper as you can.

Remember there's more to the world then just pussy. If I were you I'd much rather go and see all the places/sights I want to see, then spend all that time in one place just for pussy. I mean, you basically scrubbed out all of Western and Southern Europe on your map. Unless you've travelled through them before that seems nuts to me, but I guess it depends on what you personally care to see.

Think about doing what Saladin and I are doing next year. Pick the continent/region you want to travel to most. Spend a few months focusing on exploring all the major sights you want to see, you can still bang other tourist girls especially if you stay in party hostels. Then spend the rest of your time in 1 city you think would be great for pussy, and also use that a base for trips to nearby cities, major events etc.

Messages In This Thread