rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most anglo EE country???

Most anglo EE country???

Quote: (12-27-2014 10:17 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2014 06:10 AM)trainwreck Wrote:  

I just want to re-iterate that it's Estonia. Especially due to the nordic influence from Sweden and Finland, they've become easily the most westernized country in EE, besides Poland maybe. I don't think this is a good thing however.

A lot of girls there nowadays are fatter than their older cousins from 10yrs ago. I don't even ask an Estonian girl anymore if her parents are married, because in 90% of the cases, they come from a divorced family, or she has a stepfather. You don't get that as much in Poland since it's a catholic country where people tend to sick more together. The amount of atheists in Estonia is around 90%+ so there's no social stigma about divorce.

Exceptions however with the russian-parented girls. They are however a group that is extremely hard to get into.

Lithuania has the best middle-ground I think. English is not as good but in any part of life where you might need English, they will speak English. Everyone under 35 speaks it fluently. Corruption on smaller scale is still existent (I've paid off traffic cops and parking attendants there before). However, girls are also more religiously grown and since their income levels are lower, need a man. Provider game works better there, due to the Russian influence and in general these girls are usually more pleasant to be around with. I've had Lithuanian girls pick me up at midnight at the airport in Vilnius, with a homemade cake on their hands, because I jokingly said before the price for me is her delicious cake, which I had eaten before.

To be honest provider game stopped working 10 years ago in the Baltics. I was in Vilnius in May and August of this year and the city is flush with cash; every friday/saturday night the money being spent in night-clubs there is ridiculous, prices at Maxima (largerst supermarket chain in the Baltics) is almost comparable to western europe, and although salaries are easily 35% less there, the high amount of expensive German cars you on the streets and all the expensive real-estate construction makes one think that everything is normal.
Even for an American making 6 figures some stuff seemed expensive (for example paying $90/night for a barely 3 star hotel in Palanga). Almost every girl with a college degree and a good head on her shoulders in LT has been abroad to some extent to work or study. The country has a major shortage of skilled white collar labor due to emigration to the west and the young people who stay have no problems finding work at decent salary if they have the right skill-set. Also, you mentioned Russian influence, BUT it is barely felt. Less than 6% of Lithuanian's are ethnic Russian's now and even my cousins who are both in their late 20's no longer speak Russian.

Just to clear it up, when I say russian influence I don't mean the % of russian speakers in the population. Because weirdly enough, Estonia is the least "russian mentality-ed" (corruption, reckless driving, aggressive guys) country of the baltics, despite having the highest % of russian speakers. It definitely feels like a mini-Sweden or Finland, while in Lithuania if you get to Kaunas especially, you feel like they are still quite behind. And it shows in the health of their economy too.

Messages In This Thread