rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post Red Pill Recovery Time

Post Red Pill Recovery Time

Quote: (12-19-2014 05:31 PM)minuteman12 Wrote:  

Hello having recently swallowed the red pill i would like to know the recovery time it takes to understand and accept how society is organized today and the real truth about girls.

I didn't swallow red pill at first and always tried to revert back to blue pill.
But now you can say red pill is not going to be regurgitated again.

Wait a minute, how many of those things did you take? Did you read the back of the bottle?

Quote:Quote:

I feel like withdrawing from society and being a loner type. Except there is huge cultural pressure to get married etc. I just wanna play around in Europe and do my own things.

Why? Western society's a hilarious, absurd spectacle that takes itself way too seriously.

Quote:Quote:

Any tips and advice to aid recovery. Thanks

Read Roosh, learn game, read Dalrock, read Jack Donovan, read Mike Cernovich, read, read everything you can get your hands on. Do what you want to do and be who you want to be. Fuck the haters.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Messages In This Thread