rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls with Shorter Hair Styles??

Girls with Shorter Hair Styles??

Quote: (12-10-2014 08:04 AM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

I have to ask if short haired Asian girls are ignored by most guys? Are they taken back when a man approaches and lets his intentions be known? [Image: smile.gif]

Heck yeah. My wife, before I knew her, was chased down a street by a stranger because he was so angry she was so pretty but had short hair. He was making a loud scene demanding that she grow out her hair and then marry him. She ran away from him to yelled at him to leave her alone. Can you believe that? [Image: lol.gif]

She was shocked I loved her hair when I met her. She told me she would not grow it for any man. Well... that did not last did it? lol

For China, there are just so many that prefer that, you should usually just skip the long haired ones. Just make sure you ask them if they always keep it like that or is that just a phase. Some told me they were just experimenting. I kinda let them go except for a few.

Dagnasty makes an excellent point. Don't make them cut their hair if they are wrapped around your finger, if you do not want to LTR her. You will hurt her chances to get another guy.

Many Asians with long hair, won't cut their hair shorter than their upper back in my experience. I never bothered asking them just for that reason. Too many gasped at the prospect. It's alot like asking a Chinese girl to shave a pussy. They think that is what makes them a woman and how dare you ask them to mutilate themselves. Some also think cutting it is bad luck as well just like pussy shaving.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread