rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the 1-to-10 Scale Pointless?

Is the 1-to-10 Scale Pointless?

Quote: (11-24-2014 11:36 PM)seabridge Wrote:  

Big-ballerism is when i see Veloce, a high-repped member, claiming that he banged a 8,5-9.5 last week, but states that lucy lui is a 6.5 at best. Tuth is right, the 1-10 scale must go

Lucy Liu is not really that hot for a Chinese celebrity. Even in her prime. When they polled Mainland Chinese men and women about her, they thought she looked average. If you ask Chinese in America, most of them think so as well. That said, she is not a 6.5 at best. She still prettier than a 6. Her body, hair, teeth, etc. alone would set her at 7 minimum and it's not like she is a complete butterface.

Also there is a reason Veloce is that highly repped. He knows what the fuck he is talking about. You won't agree with everything he says, but he is spot on 98%+ of the time. I have no reason to doubt he knocks down ass hotter than Lucy Liu. If that is possible for me, I have no reason to doubt a guy like him can do that as well. Shit, Huwzhere's girls are way hotter than Lucy Liu and he has no where near that much rep here on RVF and he is a young college kid. I would rank that one gf I saw a 10. Some might say she is a 9, but I don't think women get much hotter than that. I think she was Russian too if I recall correctly. That bitch was bad.

I know guys here are always skittish for Little Dark, Dash Global types, etc. but give credit where credit is due. The vast majority of us are not schlubs or losers. Most of us are apex predators, hence the "alpha" connotation.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread