rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature

Quote: (11-06-2014 10:19 AM)DChambers Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2014 09:19 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Hmm... Hard to be 100% sure of her thigh measurements in that shot.

[Image: Saira_Blair_Sign_Waive.jpeg?1412690520]

Found a better one.

My verdict. 6.75 technical score (7 rounded up)

Why? Long feminine hair. Cute, fresh looking, (although pudgy) face, nice thighs, decent waist, she's 18, cute girl next door from the countryside vibe.

For an American girl that is a 7. Outside the US, like Ukraine or Russia she would be a 5 due to competition.

Thing is, for how long is she at this number? I give her 2 years.

I get that on average a lot of American girls are less attractive than many foreign girls, but a 7? My family is from the hills of North Georgia and the backwoods of North Florida and even for the hollers she ain't a 7.

She's still technically a 6 range girl. Thing is, when you talk averages, she is higher than that. She probably wont last long unless she constantly keeps improving her looks and works hard at staying in shape. Can't float off youth forever. Legions of thirsty cats will hound her for sure.

6's are not hot though.

Question for everyone though. Are only 8-10 women "hot" or is 7-10 considered hot?

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread