rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DMT - What The Fuck Is It All About

DMT - What The Fuck Is It All About

Pretty crazy shit, right?!

I'm on the fence about spiritual revelations. On the one hand they ring true to the truth of the metaphysical universe, but on the other hand we as humans exist in THIS world of three dimensions with space-time. While it's great to have an understanding of this what can we take away from it to make our sober life more fulfilling and content? Perhaps one could say to just "go with the flow" from your communications with the beings.

Other times you may hear the message that "love is the answer" too or that the universe is propelled out of love. The beings and emotions are extremely convincing about it too like thats the real truth. But then I look around and see the most powerful, successful guys in the world - dictators, business leaders, etc - all have blood on their hands. How can a universe based out of love reward the worst despots much more than people who are true to the path?

It gets pretty wacky and perhaps I overthink it too much. Some of the lessons I've learned provide solace to me personally, namely that the deities "love me" and care about me - what Christians call agape albeit in a nondualistic sense.

Anyway, glad you had fun.

Messages In This Thread