rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East

Quote:Quote:

Here's a thought experiment, what would you do if the SJW's campaigned to get heartiste banned from the Internet?

This happened and we got the guy to fall back: http://www.returnofkings.com/25591/why-i...grees-with

RSD is a HYPER COMMERCIALIZED operation that exists to make Tyler and Papa very rich. They do not care about our culture war, SJW's, censorship, etc. They have never put one article or one tweet to support a member in our sphere being attacked. To think that we will suddenly aid their commercial enterprise that charges guys obscene amounts of money to learn mediocre game is laughable.

Deluge are you getting paid to defend them? It would be like me fighting back against attacks on Chick-fil-a restaurants by homosexual activists. Chick-fil-a and RSD have enough money to defend themselves since they are corporate operations. They also have their own followers.

RSD is no ally of mine. In fact, I think it's best for us to distance ourselves from RSD as much as possible. We don't use that type of aggressive groping game and so we should not defend it. I'll defend MRA's and MGTOW's before I defend RSD's painfully bad game teachings.

Messages In This Thread