rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I've started using Tinder and lying to girls and I'm getting laid

I've started using Tinder and lying to girls and I'm getting laid

Quote: (04-13-2015 12:33 AM)Geekzor Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2015 12:21 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Guys any suggestions on how to max out my experience with Tinder? I am mainly going to use it on my trip to Ukraine.

I have not done much more than adjust my age and put up a pic. Anything I should be doing on my FB account to boost my tinder results? Never had an FB account until today.

Thanks.

Edit: Tinder is searching with no matches, I wonder if it is due to not filling out FB. I bet my battery dies before I find something.

I found this article really good, haven't got my photos taken yet but I think it is a really great technique to up your matches on tinder.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-45167.html

Absolutely. Already I'm seeing benefits and I've only rolled out one of the four top pictures that I have in the pipeline. (Can't roll them all out at once b/c I use my actual facebook and can't look like I'm attention whoring that hard.) Even that one in hindsight and after a more critical evaluation is pretty shit, want to take it over and try some other options.

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Messages In This Thread