rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Working on my Ukraine refugee game

Working on my Ukraine refugee game

Quote: (10-22-2014 12:20 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2014 01:47 PM)Garzero Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2014 12:11 PM)Akula Wrote:  

just come to Kiev half of Donetsk is here. But seriously this war in the east is not a joke and nobody here is giving u free pussy bc you are some savior from the West.

Totally agree. It doesn't seem a wise idea, and not for a matter of morality. With all those Ukrainian guys gone to the war-zone risking their life for the country, being a love tourist surely won't make you appear as a giant of alpha masculinity.

"all those Ukrainian guys gone to the war-zone"?? All 450 of them? I mean, it's not exactly as if half of Ukrainian guys had volunteered to actually go fight...

He was talking precisely about gaming in "refugee camps", not Ukraine in general. I guess in those particular places people experience a stronger proximity with guys fighting in the war, and likely they personally know someone who died or got injuried. This can have a considerable unfluence on how girls perceive masculinity there at the moment, plus an increase of national solidarity that emotionally gathers girls on ukrainan guys, although I don't deny you can still find a girl desperate for dick, affection or simply a good meal, ready to put out right away after she met you, but why the hell should we talk about game here then?

Anyway, there's an actual national army fighting at the moment in Ukraine and on full alert about a still possible russian invasion, so I don't think your 450 make any sense, not even in an ironical way.
This said, I'm the first assuming that in other parts of Ukraine, especially in the west (Lviv, Uzhoorod), being a love tourist can be quite effective now.

Messages In This Thread