Roosh V Forum
Working on my Ukraine refugee game - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Working on my Ukraine refugee game (/thread-41365.html)

Pages: 1 2

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - ohionukes - 10-15-2014

I am headed back to Kiev in a couple of weeks, and I want to practice my refugee game. Does anyone know where the big Ukraine war refugees centers are? I read about one in a factory in Kiev, although I am still looking for the exact address.

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - TheMusketeer - 10-15-2014

Sounds scary, what are you going to do? claim you are a refugee and trade bread for sex in the refugee centre?

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - TigerMandingo - 10-15-2014

You wanna game refugees? That's some next level shit right there.

Your coldness leaves me with ambivalence. Not sure what to say.

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - TripleG - 10-15-2014

@ohionukes,
No offense but this is some trollin' on an epic scale. However if you are really serious about this stop by Donetsk and post some pictures so we know you are not BS'ing.

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - Tex Pro - 10-15-2014

Are you going to pull a "Greek Kamaki" and offer these girls food/shelter in exchange for sex?

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - Yeti - 10-15-2014

Why should it necessarily be trolling?

Refugees can desire sexual connection and companionship, just like anyone.

Some refugees are not so bad off where they are closed entirely to the more whimsical side of human existence.

Game on.

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - Seth_Rose - 10-15-2014

Tell them you can get them a Green Card to work in the US.

But seriously, refugee game?? Can you please elaborate on what this is and why you're doing it?

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - ohionukes - 10-15-2014

Well, actually I was sort of joking, but only partly. I travel for the cultural experience more than anything, and I thought it would be interesting to visit a camp. On my last trip to Kiev, I spend a lot of time with a 24 year old doctor who told me about bullets flying past her head as she tried to help the people shot in Maiden square during the recent revolution.

I think it would be very interesting if I would be lucky to meet someone there, just to get first hand stories of their experiences. And if I could brighten her day with a nice dinner and night on the town (without expectations), I don't see the harm in that. My travels have never been driven by flag acquisition (although there is nothing wrong with that) - I just thought it would be something interesting and possibly fun to do.

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - Akula - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-15-2014 11:39 PM)ohionukes Wrote:  

Well, actually I was sort of joking, but only partly. I travel for the cultural experience more than anything, and I thought it would be interesting to visit a camp. On my last trip to Kiev, I spend a lot of time with a 24 year old doctor who told me about bullets flying past her head as she tried to help the people shot in Maiden square during the recent revolution.

I think it would be very interesting if I would be lucky to meet someone there, just to get first hand stories of their experiences. And if I could brighten her day with a nice dinner and night on the town (without expectations), I don't see the harm in that. My travels have never been driven by flag acquisition (although there is nothing wrong with that) - I just thought it would be something interesting and possibly fun to do.

just come to Kiev half of Donetsk is here. But seriously this war in the east is not a joke and nobody here is giving u free pussy bc you are some savior from the West. Gimme a break.

Maybe try Dallas and u can save some damsel in distress from the rapidly spreading Ebola virus? [Image: lol.gif]

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - jimukr104 - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 12:11 PM)Akula Wrote:  

just come to Kiev half of Donetsk is here. But seriously this war in the east is not a joke and nobody here is giving u free pussy bc you are some savior from the West. Gimme a break.

Maybe try Dallas and u can save some damsel in distress from the rapidly spreading Ebola virus? [Image: lol.gif]
Agreed...Seems that idea is encouraging EXTRACTION. Obviously if it was strictly platonic he would invite a male right sector gopnik to dinner and drinks[Image: angel.gif]

There are plenty of women who have NO OTHER experience than getting out of bed , sending e mails to westerners professing undying vampire eternal love, and looking for guys on Maiden,westerners, to buy them dinner and a night out on the town. Rinse and repeat! Done in 1999. Done today.

You didn't need Maiden to find girls like that. The so called doctors were doing that before. After all they get paid shit. But then AGAIN most Doctors I dated were 24-25 so I hardly felt honored dating girls who medical education was condensed into a few short years of study in a school where she probably paid the instructors for her grades.

*Most of the bullets were fired from there own side while they were lighting the Molotov cocktails.

Here is my experience in Ukrainian hospital with the SO CALLED DOCTORS:

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - Garzero - 10-16-2014

just come to Kiev half of Donetsk is here. But seriously this war in the east is not a joke and nobody here is giving u free pussy bc you are some savior from the West.

Totally agree. It doesn't seem a wise idea, and not for a matter of morality. With all those ukrainan guys gone to the war-zone risking their life for the country, being a love tourist surely won't make you appear as a giant of alpha masculinity.

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - TripleG - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 01:47 PM)Garzero Wrote:  

just come to Kiev half of Donetsk is here. But seriously this war in the east is not a joke and nobody here is giving u free pussy bc you are some savior from the West.

Totally agree. It doesn't seem a wise idea, and not for a matter of morality. With all those ukrainan guys gone to the war-zone risking their life for the country, being a love tourist surely won't make you appear as a giant of alpha masculinity.

Totally agree, though ohionukes could do an honorable deed and perhaps contact the US Army or UN agency and deliver some MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat) or perhaps even spend a couple grand of his own money and buy some toiletries for the refugees, that would go further in getting notice from the refugee beauties than any PUA game methods.

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - Brodiaga - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 09:07 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Totally agree, though ohionukes could do an honorable deed and perhaps contact the US Army or UN agency and deliver some MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat) or perhaps even spend a couple grand of his own money and buy some toiletries for the refugees, that would go further in getting notice from the refugee beauties than any PUA game methods.

Do you mean he could go and deliver them protein shake?

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - Mentavious - 10-16-2014

Sorry but we all no appetizers before sex is a no no

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - jimukr104 - 10-16-2014

They will sell them on EBAY lol
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/us-food...in-ukraine

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - ohionukes - 10-17-2014

just come to Kiev half of Donetsk is here. But seriously this war in the east is not a joke and . Gimme a break.

..."nobody here is giving u free pussy bc you are some savior from the West."

Is there evidence for this statement or a hypothesis? I am not sure why all the moralist attitudes. "Game is where you find it." - and you can quote me on that.

Quote: (10-16-2014 10:20 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Actually - I thought about bringing happy meals to all the kids. Do you think that would be purseved negatively?

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - Garzero - 10-17-2014

Quote: (10-17-2014 10:46 AM)ohionukes Wrote:  

Actually - I thought about bringing happy meals to all the kids. Do you think that would be purseved negatively?

Believe me there's no moralism, but delivering happy meals to poor kids in order to get laid seems to me the hail Mary of the beta, and I think some girls may notice it too, considering also that ukrainan women are not chump.
Of course this doesn't mean you don't have chances to get laid, and personally I wish you good luck.

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - EU Explorer - 10-17-2014

I think the only shake that will happen is from a big mean Ukranian bloke around Ohionukes throat [Image: smile.gif]

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - Blunt - 10-17-2014

I thought this was trolling when I first saw it and I still think it is despite OP's arguments.

This has to be the most underhanded way of going for pussy that I have ever heard of. If you are familiar with Krauser' definition of 'gamma', this fits perfectly. And I think giving this idea credibility is dangerous for our reputation, please excuse me if I am 'concern trolling'. The paradox is that by posting this idea here you have already admitted your aims are not altruistic, so I don't see how you can defend it in such a manner.

Going beyond the gammaness of the idea, this has already not passed the smell test of members here who have been to Ukraine. Only the most gullible Ukrainian girl would not pepper you with questions such as why you were motivated to do this, what does your wife/gf think and/or why are you single, how did you find the place, etc.

Even if you aren't called out you will likely be forced to spend a lot more time with Ukrainian men involved with the shelter to keep your cover, and they will likely be even more suspicious of your motives.

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - The Beast1 - 10-17-2014

He sounds like the first troll that became a gold member in order to not get banned.

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - Akula - 10-17-2014

Quote: (10-17-2014 10:43 AM)ohionukes Wrote:  

just come to Kiev half of Donetsk is here. But seriously this war in the east is not a joke and . Gimme a break.

Is there evidence for this statement or a hypothesis? I am not sure why all the moralist attitudes. "Game is where you find it." - and you can quote me on that.

Honestly maybe you should just read the Ukraine III thread and see what everyone's been writing there. Lot of good stuff in there that details how the "western savior" effect doesn't seem to be in play for most guys. And the 'evidence' is what I've seen, read, heard and experienced in my couple months here so far. I guess I'm about as good a voice on it as you'd find, along with the other posters in the Ukraine threads. And I don't know what is so "moralist" about what I and others have written - did not mean it in that sense.

Anyway, I have not heard of these shelters but would think it would be a bad idea to prey on the misfortune of others and also would probably be pretty dangerous as well given how desperate these people are right now. I'd assume that they are under surveillance and have guards too hence not exactly "pussy paradises."

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - jimukr104 - 10-17-2014

Quote: (10-17-2014 04:14 PM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2014 10:43 AM)ohionukes Wrote:  

Honestly maybe you should just read the Ukraine III thread and see what everyone's been writing there. Lot of good stuff in there that details how the "western savior" effect doesn't seem to be in play for most guys. And the 'evidence' is what I've seen, read, heard and experienced in my couple months here so far. I guess I'm about as good a voice on it as you'd find, along with the other posters in the Ukraine threads. And I don't know what is so "moralist" about what I and others have written - did not mean it in that sense.

Anyway, I have not heard of these shelters but would think it would be a bad idea to prey on the misfortune of others and also would probably be pretty dangerous as well given how desperate these people are right now. I'd assume that they are under surveillance and have guards too hence not exactly "pussy paradises."

Exactly...I would also expect most of them also hating western folks since being from Eastern UA they blame West for Maiden. Regardless if they support pro Russians separatists or not doesn't change the fact that the majority from the regions were against the WESTERN supported Maiden.

Personally if I was from Donetsk and the gov't shelled me out of my home I would run to the nearest fat American and drop a stone on his head. Just me.

Ok ok - good points. scratch that idea.

Working on my Ukraine refugee game - Going strong - 10-22-2014

Totally agree. It doesn't seem a wise idea, and not for a matter of morality. With all those Ukrainian guys gone to the war-zone risking their life for the country, being a love tourist surely won't make you appear as a giant of alpha masculinity.

"all those Ukrainian guys gone to the war-zone"?? All 450 of them? I mean, it's not exactly as if half of Ukrainian guys had volunteered to actually go fight...