rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Working on my Ukraine refugee game

Working on my Ukraine refugee game

Quote: (10-15-2014 11:39 PM)ohionukes Wrote:  

Well, actually I was sort of joking, but only partly. I travel for the cultural experience more than anything, and I thought it would be interesting to visit a camp. On my last trip to Kiev, I spend a lot of time with a 24 year old doctor who told me about bullets flying past her head as she tried to help the people shot in Maiden square during the recent revolution.

I think it would be very interesting if I would be lucky to meet someone there, just to get first hand stories of their experiences. And if I could brighten her day with a nice dinner and night on the town (without expectations), I don't see the harm in that. My travels have never been driven by flag acquisition (although there is nothing wrong with that) - I just thought it would be something interesting and possibly fun to do.

just come to Kiev half of Donetsk is here. But seriously this war in the east is not a joke and nobody here is giving u free pussy bc you are some savior from the West. Gimme a break.

Maybe try Dallas and u can save some damsel in distress from the rapidly spreading Ebola virus? [Image: lol.gif]

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread