rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is It Harder to Game With Acne?

Is It Harder to Game With Acne?

I started a blog about acne recently and wrote a post on this exact subject:

Quote:Quote:

You are the gatekeeper to meeting women. You control your actions and fate. Guys assume that no girls will like them with acne, but there’s no explanation for that. It’s just an assumption. Sure, girls probably don’t find guys with blemishes more attractive than they would that same guy with clear skin, but if it bothers them that’s their problem. If you think a girl is cute and want to talk to her or ask her out, do it. What’s holding you back is the perception that she will automatically reject you because of your skin. You don’t know that, and you shouldn’t assume that. You should assume that she thinks your the most handsome and desirable man in the world. If you don’t feel comfortable thinking that then you need to work on boosting your self esteem.

http://screwyouacne.com/2014/10/15/meet-girls-acne/

There is a plethora of information on this site about getting girls. It's not like you're not allowed to use it just because you have acne, that's just how you perceive it.

As for accutane, it's a miracle drug. My experience was great and as for those horror stories, they are quite rare. I have a post on accutane on my site as well, but don't want to post everything here.

Feel free to post more info here or message me directly.

Messages In This Thread