rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Quote: (10-06-2014 02:28 AM)anonymous123 Wrote:  

If you are broke, you will come up with ways to sound Alpha about why a bitch better not order any appetizers.

If you make some money, you'd actually not think twice about some appetizers while out having some drinks.

The broke guys need to make up some "rules" about "game" (despite not necessarily being the best role models about game that works) to make sure that they feel good about being over 30 years old and going Dutch on a date that has access to $10 appetizers.

Suit yourself. If you want to be the guy that goes to the cheesecake factory for drinks and expect zero appetizers then so be it, but realize that that is your crowd.

For me this isn't about money. As I have made more money I have used money a lot less to game girls.

Girls have enough money and social options to go for drinks and food whenever they want. When they come to see me the underlining context is that we are meeting to fuck. That is it. We might watch a movie, go for a walk or cook at my place but we are going to fuck for sure. They know this before I even meet them for the first time. I imply it indirectly to start, but then increasingly directly, through whatever way we are communicating: tinder, text, phone calls or in person. They know I want them for sex and that anything else is extra. Its the underlining theme of every interaction.

Do I lose out on a few bangs? Ya probably but whatever. The girls I do get are solid and stick around for as long as I want them to. They like the simplicity of that dynamic and there is no games or drama. If you want to fuck then call over/invite me over, if not I will maybe see you some other time. They know that I see them primarily for sex, that they don't have to play any games with me and that they can enjoy that as much as possible.

If they mention feeling kinda sick I tell em get some rest and I go see another girl. If they are going out for drinks with some friends and I should totally join them I say have fun I will see you another time. Next girl.

Any hint of them trying to use their pussy for leverage or some possible drama on the horizon and I next them. I don't give out to them but they instantly lose my attention and have to work to get it back.

Sometimes I have called over to a girls and I hit some minor drama. They didn't mention some uni work they have to do or they are on the period. 'Cool but I got to go, I will see you sometime next week maybe'. They don't try that shit again too quick. Nowadays girls let me know when their period is and when it should be over without me asking. They know not to fuck around like that without me already knowing.

As a girl gets more solid and if she has been particularly nice I might start bringing her out for breakfast or calling over with some takeaway food. Usually I am coming right from the gym or if its breakfast I want a solid meal when we wake up together. Midday is for business and getting shit done so I rarely hang out with them during the day.

The reason for this is that I am a busy guy. I work for weeks out of town and don't have time for slow dinner dates or drinks (I don't drink hardly ever anymore anyway) when I am back around for only a few days. Either a new girl gives that pussy up FAST or I next them. I don't break full contact but I let them know that they will now have to wait till next time I am back. My time is premium. It isn't the $5 on finger food its the three hours of listening to nonsense that I have heard all before from another girl. I don't care - we fuck first and then see if we click later.

If they try some play when I first try meet them about me having to bring them for drinks or to meet them at club XYZ first they quickly find out that I won't. After the first time they know I am not bluffing. They won't hear from me again for 5-10 weeks. After the second time I drop them all together and wait for them to get back in touch.

Maybe I am delusional but I see myself as high value. I shouldn't have to go for drinks or on dates if I want sex. I am a smart, successful young guy in good shape that any girl would be lucky to hang out with. Any guy on here who follows all the advice on this forum should be in the top 1% of guys out there. I have a lot of things going for me and if they want to get to know me they better start with that pussy. I have been working towards that confidence for a few years now and I am starting to really feel it. Girls feel it too.

My priorities are work, business, gym, health, family and friends. I don't like to drink or give up chunks of my time for a girl that isn't a sure thing.

I usually keep them isolated from my other social circles too. They don't come to parties with me or social events. I want to be able to focus on friends or business any don't want to have to multitask entertaining them also.

Now when we hang I don't just fuck and leave. I have a lot of fun and enjoy their company but they know the underlining context and we are both happy with the setup.

So no I don't do dates as such any more - maybe a walk or coffee a few days before if they are extra nervous or timid about calling straight over.

Again it isn't about money, its about not wasting my time for something I can get quicker with a lot less drama elsewhere. Feminism and pro sex education has dropped the price of pussy way down. I am simply demanding a bargain and they know they can't set the price with me.

Messages In This Thread