rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Emma Watson, UN Women Global Goodwill Ambassador and feminist trash

Emma Watson, UN Women Global Goodwill Ambassador and feminist trash

http://www.rappler.com/world/regions/us-...r-equality

Emphasis in text mine.

Quote:Quote:

I’ve seen my father’s role as a parent being valued less by society. I’ve seen young men suffering from illness, unable to ask for help for fear it will make them less of a man …. I’ve seen men fragile and insecure by what constitutes male success. Men don’t have the benefits of equality, either. We don’t want to talk about men being imprisoned by gender stereotypes but I can see that they are.

She almost has a moment of clarity here, but goes off the rails about how men get "insecure" about male success.

If men don’t have to be aggressive, women won’t be compelled to be submissive. If men don’t need to control, women won’t have to be controlled.

More blabber that demands men mobilize to free women, and blames women's natural instincts on men.

The more I spoke about feminism, the more I realized that fighting for women’s rights has too often become synonymous with man-hating. If there is one thing I know for certain is that this has to stop.

She demands that feminism stop being associated with man-hating, but leaves it up in the air as to how this is going to magically happen. Perhaps she can pull some Harry Potter shit.

My life is a sheer privilege

You're damn right it is.

Edmund Burke said all that is need for the forces of evil to triumph is for good men and women to do nothing

My Burke is a bit hazy, but I think the quote only had 'men' in it, but nice editing of history.

I feel like I've been seeing more and more of this shit in the news lately. I'm worried there's going to be another big push for "equal rights" that'll finally get me to leave this country for greener (less feminized) pastures, but I'm hopeful that there's been enough of an awakening of males regarding this nonsense that there'll be some pushback.

Messages In This Thread