rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right mindset for success and fortune

Right mindset for success and fortune

I think a key to success is having your mind open for opportunities. I'm sure most people would agree that when you actually sit down to think about a business idea you don't have much luck, most great business ideas just come to you when you least expect it. That's not to say it's pure luck but having a business and hustle mindset allows you to see opportunities when they come along. I have had dozens of businesses that failed or ideas that never came to fruition but my 3 businesses that have actually had success were all things I stumbled upon.

I had a business that sold beanbag aka cornhole games. It came about as I had to start a business for a school project in entrepreneurship. My cousin was selling games and the time and I thought okay that's an easy project I'll buy his games and flip them to other people. Well I realize dthey were pretty easy to make so wound up making them myself and making bigger margins. Was doing pretty well,kinda parlayed it into an event company as well, bars would pay me to host their cornhole tournaments and eventually spread to vollyball tournaments and other things as well. THis started out as a month long school project and turned into a busines which lasted until the whole cornhole fad died down.

My most recent business was something I fell into as well. Realized an opportunity at my dead end low paying day job and started my own hustle on the side which turned into a business whihc is now doing very well.

Don't be afraid to fail, don't always be waiting for hte perefect moment to start a business as that perfect moment will never come and you will never get started and lastly just always be thinking about business and hustles and be ready to recognize an opportunity when it comes along.

Messages In This Thread