rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On the Market for a new computer: MacBook versions?

On the Market for a new computer: MacBook versions?

Quote: (11-16-2016 02:25 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2016 02:14 PM)BallsDeep Wrote:  

Curious what people's thoughts are on the new Macbook Pro, if its worth the extra cash for the Touch Bar.

I'm going to pass. I'm not a big fan of all of the changes they're doing. I was willing to forgo the super drive, but ethernet port, firewire, and all of the extra USB ports?

The insult for me was when they changed the power cable size. It's amazing that I haven't lost that mini adapter yet.

If I was in the market for a Mac, i'd go for a 2011 model with all of the bells and whistles maxed out ram and an SSD drive.

I've been using Windows 10 a lot and i'm pretty much sold on it. It's as good as OSX, dare I say better? Certainly faster even after several months of using it.

I have to agree. Apple is quickly fatiguing consumers with all the extra dongles you need to buy.

Macbooks are generally overpriced for their hardware but the new models are really stingy. The base model only comes with 8gb of ram. Its an extra $200 just to get to 16gb and 16 gigabytes of ram just isn't a ton anymore.

Messages In This Thread