rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call

Quote: (09-14-2014 05:44 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

So if Zimmerman's prior behavior before the incident matters in deciding what happened, then Michael Brown's should too, right?

At some point I think questions/comments like these are just trolling efforts to inflame discussions.

If Zimmerman had just gone home, Martin would still be alive today.

It's difficult to have reasonable discussions when people make active, conscious efforts to be unreasonable in their trains of thought.

The idea of trying to equivocate the actions of someone who got murdered and never in their lives killed anybody to someone who did is at a minimum odd, and at most something far more sinister.

Look, Zimmerman is not a guy I believe fits the type of guy who would even be a part of this community. He's a loser. Does anyone really want to invest their time arguing otherwise?

I honestly believe most of the people in this community actually want to win in life, they're making active efforts to get their minds right, get their bodies right, get their money right, and surround themselves with high-quality people.

That dude stands for most things that guys here purport to despise, yet some in this community, are rationalizing beyond belief that somehow he's a victim, that the world is out to get him.

Pat yourselves on the back for a job well done, you've supported a fat, unaccomplished, grown-ass bum, who's only claim to fame is killing a teenager, one who may not have been perfect, one who may have not been friends with your little brothers or nephews, but one who wouldn't have possibly believed he was going to take a walk to a 7-11 and end up dead on his way back.

Messages In This Thread