Roosh V Forum
George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call (/thread-40322.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - jariel - 09-13-2014

[Image: George-Zimmerman-mug.png]
Quote:Quote:

George Zimmerman threatened to kill a driver during a road rage incident in Lake Mary and later showed up at the man's workplace, according to police.

The road rage incident happened Tuesday, Lake Mary police told Local 6, but the other driver declined to press charges, so Zimmerman was not arrested.

Police said the man, whose name was not released, called police after a truck pulled up next to him and the driver yelled, "Why are you pointing a finger at me?"

The man pulled into the Circle K at 4410 W. Lake Mary Blvd. to call 911, according to police, who added that driver followed him into the parking lot but took off before police arrived.

Police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett said the man recognized the truck driver as Zimmerman. The man said Zimmerman, who was carrying a gun, asked, "Do you know who I am?" before saying, "I'll (f***ing) kill you."

Two days later, the man said he saw Zimmerman in his truck outside his workplace. He called police but declined to press charges.

Zimmerman, 30, was acquitted last year of a second-degree murder charge in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman was arrested in November 2013 on aggravated assault, battery-domestic violence, and criminal mischief charges in a domestic dispute with his girlfriend, Samantha Schiebe. The charges were later dropped.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/george-...y/28030558

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - Carlos100 - 09-13-2014

Come on Zimms, keep it together until you get that $1M settlement from NBC. In the meantime, learn some game.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - Handsome Creepy Eel - 09-13-2014

The more time passes, the more I am convinced that this guy should have been sentenced.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - Vaun - 09-13-2014

this isnt going to end well for the self appointed geek warrior.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - Muk - 09-13-2014

So...some unnamed man alleges that George Zimmerman pointed a gun at him...
who left before anyone else could see him...declined to press charges...

The same unnamed man alleges that Zimmerman mysteriously figures out where he works, and and shows up to harass him
and also mysteriously leaves before anyone else could see him...
also declines to press charges...

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - The Reactionary Tree - 09-13-2014

Quote: (09-13-2014 09:28 AM)Muk Wrote:  

The same unnamed man alleges that Zimmerman mysteriously figures out where he works, and and shows up to harass him

[Image: Titlecard-Somethings_Fishy.jpg]

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - assman - 09-13-2014

Winner.

Note how they reference his arrest based on his gf's story. What they don't mention is it turned out to be total bullshit (just like his ex-wife's allegations). She was a whackjob who lost it when Zimmerman told her he was breaking up with her.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - Phoenix - 09-13-2014

I think the message people should be getting is 'do NOT fuck with George Zimmerman'.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - berserk - 09-13-2014

Can't simmer the zimmer, can't flim flam the zim zam.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - Sp5 - 09-13-2014

This guy's story is not going to have a happy ending.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - assman - 09-13-2014

Quote: (09-13-2014 01:12 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

This guy's story is not going to have a happy ending.
Probably not. Every leftist in the country from Obama ("If I had a son . . ") and Holder (Justice Dept investigation into potential civil rights violation of T. Martin) on down wants to see Zimmerman crucified.

Doubt many of us could survive and thrive being under the microscope the way he is.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - samsamsam - 09-13-2014

Quote: (09-13-2014 11:39 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I think the message people should be getting is 'do NOT fuck with George Zimmerman'.

Haha, will be interesting how much of a badass he will be in prison. He'll get there eventually.

If I were to put on my bro therapist hat, this guy is just in a lot of pain. But not mature enough to realize it.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - TravelerKai - 09-13-2014

He was hopelessly beta as fuck and nosy before and nothing has changed since. His odds are about as good as anyone else's not counting the microscope, so with that added, he is definitely walking on eggshells for a while. If he was smart, he should move to a very conservative area and keep to himself, but we all know he isn't very smart at all.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - monster - 09-13-2014

Quote: (09-13-2014 01:39 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

He was hopelessly beta as fuck and nosy before and nothing has changed since. His odds are about as good as anyone else's not counting the microscope, so with that added, he is definitely walking on eggshells for a while. If he was smart, he should move to a very conservative area and keep to himself, but we all know he isn't very smart at all.

I disagree. I think you should start a public speaking career. Not exactly sure what topics, but something where people who agreed with the Martin verdict would go see him and those who disagreed with the verdict would go see him out of hate.

Not only will he rake in the dough but he'll also be "contributing to society" & in case (or when) he gets in trouble again that societal-contribution will look really good.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - Sp5 - 09-13-2014

Quote: (09-13-2014 01:39 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Yeah not that smart. He should be in a trailer on an acre of land outside a small town in west Texas or New Mexico. With a set of weights, some books and internet.

Or he should even move to another country for awhile, see him in Bangkok? I don't think he could cope with the PI.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - LemonDrink - 09-13-2014

George dosen't seemed to have learnt his lesson.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - renotime - 09-13-2014

This dude is gonna end up killing someone one day.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - la_mode - 09-13-2014

It's still amazing the media convinced most of America he's a white guy.

They could probably convince America the Packers are from Ohio if they wanted to.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - jariel - 09-13-2014

Quote: (09-13-2014 05:06 PM)la_mode Wrote:  

It's still amazing the media convinced most of America he's a white guy.

It's still amazing a lot of white guys drafted him to the team.

Even La Raza didn't want him.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - Fortis - 09-13-2014

It's amazing that he hasn't gotten himself killed. I would have discounted this, but he seems to come into the public eye a little too much for me to think that someone is framing him. Trayvon aside, this guy just seems to be a walking beacon of idiocy. Why can't he stay out of trouble?

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - samsamsam - 09-13-2014

Quote: (09-13-2014 05:52 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

It's amazing that he hasn't gotten himself killed. I would have discounted this, but he seems to come into the public eye a little too much for me to think that someone is framing him. Trayvon aside, this guy just seems to be a walking beacon of idiocy. Why can't he stay out of trouble?

You almost nailed it when you said, "this guy just seems to be a walking beacon of idiocy."

I would have adjusted it to say "this guy is a walking beacon of idiocy."

I mean if he walks, talks and acts like an idiot, he is an idiot.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - Merenguero - 09-13-2014

Quote: (09-13-2014 06:48 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

The more time passes, the more I am convinced that this guy should have been sentenced.

He'll see the inside of a prison sooner or later, more likely sooner than later. You can quote me on that.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - Fortis - 09-13-2014

Quote: (09-13-2014 06:04 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2014 05:52 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

You almost nailed it when you said, "this guy just seems to be a walking beacon of idiocy."

I would have adjusted it to say "this guy is a walking beacon of idiocy."

I mean if he walks, talks and acts like an idiot, he is an idiot.

It appears I was too kind.

He becomes harder and harder to defend each year. All he has to do is keep his fucking head down, but he just keeps fucking up.

He manages to get off after killing a 17 year old, but still gets himself involved in silly shit like this. His stupidity is baffling. You'd think the son of a judge would have some sort of political tact, but he's going full-retard.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - Beyond Borders - 09-14-2014

Agreed. The whole thing read like bullshit from the get-go.

Especially the "Do you know who I am?" part.

No matter what you think about what really happened that night, I hardly think that close-as-you-can-get call with the law and being put on half the nation's shit list left George Zimmerman thinking he was some kind of untouchable. Let's get real here.

George Zimmerman Named in 911 Road Rage Call - Lion of Judah - 09-14-2014

At first, I defended Zimmerman because it seemed clear to me that he was provoked by Trayvon Martin and had to defend himself. Now I'm not so sure. How the fuck does he keep getting involved in this stuff over and over? I understand there's people out to get him, but he still shouldve been able to withdraw back into anonymity at some point, maybe by moving to some isolated part of the Far West with other gun rights/conservative type folks. Instead, he seems to keep on trying to get his head back in the noose.