rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Assaulted

Getting Assaulted

Rules of Engagement;

1. Follow Christian McQueen's advice and roll with a wing man to any new place and get it on lockdown... I always have some good new cigars and offer the lead bouncer and the owner's a really good cigar ... my local club is on lockdown this way and the owner even gives me drink tokens (poker Chips with the clubs logo on them) to me out of the clear blue for free drinks now and then. Very kool when lockdown works right - read CM's posts on lockdown techniques.

2. Don't get shitefaced on unknown territory... blind drunk and bad results go hand in hand... if you are tipsy on a lockdowned locale at least the bouncer and owner will look out for you unless you make real trouble for them.

3. In a new place NEVER leave your back exposed includes new clubs you are on a recon run in and then also local pubs and bars... take a seat near the wall near to your back and with a view of the entrance... at least then no one can sneak up and sucker you.

4. If you have to hang at a local's "towney" bar get the bartender on lockdown with a ridiculous large tip (10 bucks on one beer or twenty bucks at the end of the night and ask where the best after hours action is (women wise).

5. In a dodgey Boston area strip club I put a folded stack of 100 "tickets" ($1 bills) on the Pole dancer drinks bar and bought a round for the guys next to me - one of the guys let me know one of the other drunks wanted to steal my stack - a C-note is nothing to me and a round of drinks made allies who gave me a heads up to potential trouble.

6. In the USA I have a permit to carry a firearm and so do a lot of other men, I am former military and trained in all forms of lethal force hand to hand, firearms and explosives - rule is avoid putting yourself into situations where you might need to use lethal force - unless you have overwhelming force with you - that said in a civilian venue piss the wrong local off who is carrying and it can be a lethal shot to your temple - this actually happened to a bouncer in Boston I knew - he threw an ex-con out of his club who was grabbing and twisting the strippers by their nipples - and when the ex-con saw him in another place he calmly walked up and blew the guys temple and brains out and told every one else there that if they said anything they would be next. Not a good idea to put yourself unwittingly in a life and death situation. When the police came nobody saw anything and most left quietly before the police came and did not return for a long time.

Bottom line it is always Alpha to recon a new place and get it on lockdown first then begin to scoop chicks - it is beta to get loaded and scoop first and then just get your brains bashed in.

Messages In This Thread