rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Assaulted

Getting Assaulted

this happened to me about 18 yrs ago. was in a bar in calgary called the back alley.

within 5 minutes of me first getting there, grabbing a drink and talking to a couple girls i got hit full force in the back of the head and next thing i knew i was eating floor. it sucked. got up dazed to see my friends into it with a couple other guys i had never seen before and the club employees all over every one of them. everyone got forcibly removed but me. the girls left at the same time, clearly they were with the guys who had hit me. i was made to fill out an "incident report", which was way fun when i was in the shape i was.

that is the only time something like that has ever happened to me. so i think the odds of a repeat for the op are rather low.

also, could be my own fault for trying to mack on girls in a place i knew was a little bit rougher...

Messages In This Thread