rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Hey White People" from FCKH8

"Hey White People" from FCKH8

Quote: (09-11-2014 08:18 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

My black European friends look at the kind of American blacks portrayed in the video and shake their head.

They just won't stop the race baiting.

And they refuse to let go of their victim mentality.

I'm not saying racism doesn't exist.

Of course it exists.

It exists everywhere in the world.

We are racist animals.

But why is it that Americans cry the loudest about all the ways in which they've been wronged...?

It's like nationwide attention whoring.

But actually it's just another way to guilt people into voting other peoples' money into their pocket.

People who had nothing to do personally with slavery or any of the alleged injustices they use as justification for theft.

Simple as that.

This is all about fear. What is more powerful than anything else? Probably fear.

Your European friends would never understand what it is like to live here, since people in their country tend to treat them better on a day to day basis.

These kids are just brainwashed by liberal Democrats. Stringing them up and playing on their fears. You really cannot blame them. They are too ignorant to know how to properly identify their real enemies because they are afraid of being killed, denied basic human rights, and opportunities everyone else enjoys that will never have taken away under any circumstance.

Black kids growing up today have never really had it better. Cops might be the biggest threat to their safety, but if they were not so closed minded they could see that even whites and everyone else is catching hell from the police as well these days. I see lots black kids in this area I live in, which is mostly white, and they dress, walk, and talk like the white kids. They drive nice cars as highschoolers and are very well adjusted. That used to be a somewhat of a rarity when I was younger. The Democrats know this. Therefore if they want to stay relevant with the increasing amount of non-dysfunctional and middle class blacks, they must play on fears. Just like the Republicans play on the fears of older whites by demonizing anything Muslim and middle-east related. Trumping up threats of terrorism when the threat of it is alot smaller than it was before.

In this state I have been chased by clansman growing up, called nigger openly as a kid by teachers, jumped by racists, and even jumped by my own people for not being black enough. That's just the surface of threats, I could go on. Despite all of this I have been able to see through the lies of the Democrats but it took many years. If it took me this long, can you imagine how long it might take these others that are indoctrinated by fear? My mother called me today to go vote early to help prevent the evil republicans from getting in office. Not only is that stupid as hell because this state is a huge red state, but she just got finished being angry at the gay Houston mayor from going after all the church pastors including our own! Look at that cognitive dissonance!

Most blacks are anti-homosexuality as devout Christians, torpedoed Prop 8, but still ally with the same Leviathan that seeks to destroy their own families and prevent them from ever having the nice healthy environment to raise kids in like whites have had for many years!

There is no excuse for their brainwashing, but it is going to take more time for blacks to yet again, overcome yet another shitty enemy, and truly get back into a stride. You got blacks in the Manosphere that are still liberal because they think all the gays walking around help them get more pussy by not being in competition for women. Little do they know that still does not help their numbers due to SMV. I can see it when white guys make that claim, but that is still a losing strategy. Eventually if left unchecked these liberals will convert all of the women and there will only be trash left. It already looks like that now, why help them finish the job? Some blacks in the Manosphere still side with liberals due to the WN like posting and blogs out there. Once again out of fear. Not all have tough skin either to hear less than pleasant criticism as well.

All of this siding with either group is not only blue pill, but it prevents them from growing as a man, it hinders self improvement, greater wisdom, and will not serve their own needs. The answer for black people is the same as it is for all the others. They need the red pill regardless of what shit looks like around them. It might make for more work and struggle, but we have been doing that for a long time now, suck it up and deal with it. Eventually it will get better. I'm slightly optimistic that the males can make the conversion. The women and sissy gay blacks are doomed. I just hope they do not drag the men into the abyss with them before we can reach them.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread