rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More than half of US population now single

More than half of US population now single

Quote: (08-09-2015 05:10 PM)Gimlet Wrote:  

The rich are still marrying even as the upper income and all those lower are not. Unmarried people are more likely to have little savings and no property in their later years. I believe this is why the institution of marrying is being destroyed in most nations with a healthy GDP. We are marching towards a world of rich and poor with nothing in between. The whole concept of marriage being about "love" instead of building a family unit was the start of this nonsense. The rich are still marrying for the old fashioned reason, as a means to consolidate power and advance their lineage. You stick it out through the bad times to advance your genes. You flee when bad times hit when marriage is about love.

Women are shitty because they have been brainwashed into believing that The Self is the most important thing. Solipsism, materialism, independence, happiness is automatically deserved all are symptoms. Men have been brainwashed as well... See how many times men red pill types say "enjoy the decline" and fear "divorce rape" rather than developing a firm hand with a wide in order to further what his ancestors have developed over thousands of years.

> Develops firm hand
> Gets thrown in prison for domestic abuse, assraped
> Rational men go back to enjoying the decline

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread