rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs

I have to tip my hat to the OP on this thread. It got me laid last night with difficult logistics. My story should be kind of interesting. I was meeting this cute little cubana 26 YO last night. I am 52 so she is very new to online dating and never dated anyone near my age. She appeared to be very warm but very shy. And not have a lot of experience.

I set up a hotel on the beach really nice place and planned to meet her at a local bar for drinks near by. About a mile away. We met she was a little late but said she got lost. Anyway we had a great time about two hours into it, things are escalating nicely. I could tell she wanted the kiss but I did not give it to her. There was lots of touching by both and the eye fucking was intense. Lots of laughing and sexy talk also. Played the questions game and the strawberry game she loved them.

Anyway I said lets get out of here. She did not ask where we were going. I got the check. And as soon as we stood up she grabbed my arm. Very good sign. We walked outside and I said. Hmmm...not a good place nearby (even though there were many) and I said lets go to the (hotel name) there is a great bar there and a great view. This was true the hotel was on the beach and last night was an incredible harvest moon. By the way I am setting my calendar by this time of year as a great assist from the full bright moon on the water lol.

She kind of asks as we are walking and I just say we can go in my car or you can follow me, we will just go in my car. She says ok and off we go. Get to the hotel bar order another drink. We are touching and drinking and laughing, and then she goes to the bathroom. When she comes out she gives me this little speech about how she does not want to move too fast and to let things develop and I agree completely. Evidently her forebrain kicked in while in the bano. Then continue to game her. Still have not kissed her yet. But she starts saying she has to go home. She drove almost an hour to meet me. So I figured getting her to the hotel room is not likely. But I suggest a walk on the hotel patio.

This hotel is beautiful high rise on a private beach and the moon and this beautiful breeze could make a woman's panties fall off by itself. Anyway there is no one out there it is a large area with all of these nice outdoor furnishings. I start making out and it is intense. Kissing, feeling her up and really getting hot and heavy. Then I moved her to one of the couches. And started escalating through her LMR. Push pull, push pull, for about 45 minutes. She would stop me and tell me that next time she will go to my hotel room. So she was already moving up the timetable, she had previously been talking about a long friendship before anything happened. Now she was ready for the second date. lol

So I kept working her. Then when I would stop she would come to me. One time she spreads her legs and shows me she has no underwear on and reveals the prettiest little pink pussy in the moonlight. Couple of more rounds and my hands are buried in her little pussy in this public patio where people could come up anytime. But no one ever did. I make her come fingering her. And she is now stroking my cock vigorously. I then pull it out and tell her to get on. She complies immediately and fucks me raw dog, pulling out just in time. It was an intensely sexy and awesome experience. I then drove her back to her car. And I am ready to meet her again next week. She should fit nicely in my rotation when I go down to Miami.

Thanks again brother. Your advice works.

"Go get yourself some"

Messages In This Thread