Roosh V Forum
Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs (/thread-40079.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Deluge - 09-07-2014

Logistics is one of the most important ingredients in game, but also one of the most overlooked. Logistics can literally make or break your sex life, even if you're a veteran. Unfortunately, most guys don't live in a centrally located apartment in walking distance to plenty of bars and clubs. If I had to make a bet, the majority of RVF members live in the suburbs and rely on a car as their primary mode of transportation. While we should all aim to lock down dope logistics, in the mean time a system is needed for guys in this situation to be able to efficiently bang girls on the first date despite their logistics.

Tuthmosis wrote the book on getting first date bangs, which I completely endorse. Unfortunately however, most guys aren't able to walk a girl back to their place from a cool bar around the corner. This datasheet is for guys who either live in the suburbs or have to spend time there during summer's home from college, but still want a reliable system to score first date bangs.

You Will Need:
A place in the suburbs (obviously)
Access to a car
Decent Game (I cannot guarantee that this system will work for you if you're a beginner)
1 cute, non-prude girl
1 chill, intimate bar
A free weeknight

Step 1: Tell your chosen girl to meet you in the nearest nightlife area to you on a weeknight, ideally during Tuesday to Thursday. You want to avoid weekend first dates so to leave them free to approach, and because she's more likely to busy. You need to pick an area with decent public transport links, pick an area that makes it unlikely she will drive to your date. To be safe, it is best pick your city centre unless that is too far a drive from you, rather then risking picking another nightlife zone which is harder to get to by public transport. I always tell girls to meet me at a major public square directly opposite my city's hub train station which every train in the network terminates at.

Step 2: Pick a chill, intimate bar in this area. You want something that is not crowded on weeknights, and has a good layout. Ideally so that you and your date can sit next to each other on a couch or in a booth.

Step 3: Drive to the bar and park nearby. Then walk to where your supposed to meet your girl. Aim to be 5-10 minutes late. I prefer to meet girls in a big public meeting place rather than at the bar, I generally don't actually pick which one of my date bars I'm actually taking her to until I'm already on the way.

Step 4: Meet and greet (I like to do a spin hug). I always tell girls to meet me at 9PM, I would not tell a girl to meet me any earlier than 8 under any circumstances. Mention you were running late so you had to drive instead of taking the train like she would've assumed you had. Walk her to the bar you chose in step 3.

Step 5: Grab a jug of beer/cider/cocktail's (beware: cocktails run the risk of being mixed weak) and sit down next to each other in a couch/booth where you can enjoy the feeling of privacy. Run your first date game for 1.5-2 hours. Remember to do some light "kino", especially in the second hour. Touching her, arm, shoulder or the back of her to emphasis points, touching legs and so forth.

Step 6: Plant a little bait about your house. Maybe you can make a mean cocktail like Tuth does, or you have a cute pet or a guitar you can play. Even if you don't have good bait, make sure you talk about your living situation a little bit to prime her for what she'll later be getting into. Be vague about where it is unless it's a 15 minute or less drive, but be honest about whether you live with your parents, have a roommate etc. You don't want her to be asking questions about your living situation after you invite her back to your place, once you start trying to persuade her in a logical manner you're finished.

Step 7: When you finish your first glass, tell her you "probably shouldn't drink anymore" since you had to drive. This is key so you don't inadvertently land yourself a DUI. Where I live a "jug" alcohol usually contains about 3 full "pots" of alcohol, which is roughly the same amount of liquid as a can of beer. Your girl will then finish off the remaining pots worth of alcohol, meaning she's drunk twice as much as you have. This is why I explicitly stated you should get a jug. While your girl is by no means "drunk" after consuming the equivalent of 2 cans of beer over 1.5-2 hours, you want to make sure she feels shes drunk enough to give her plausible deniability to fuck you for later, especially considering how you're going to pull her back to your place in the suburbs. If you order drinks separate glasses however, she will stop drinking when you do and not be down to order another just for her.

Step 8: Do NOT kiss her at the venue. As per Tuthmosis's first date bang recipe, you need to give her plausible deniability for later.

Step 9: When the time is right, tell her "let's get out of here". I personally find the best time with most girls to be the 90 minute mark. Sometimes with shy girls you'll want an extra half an hour though to properly warm up and get her out of her shell. At this point she will assume you're trying to take her to another bar.

Step 10: Leave the bar, then stop out the front for a moment. "Hmmm, I don't really know any other good places open at this time..." Let that hang for a moment. "Damn it's cold", rub your arms for warmth then non-chalantly say: "Why don't we hang out at my place? It's not far, and I have alcohol/*insert-bait-here*. I'll drop you home after". Downplay the distance to yours if she brings that up, mention how there's no traffic late on a weeknight. When you invite a girl home and you haven't even kissed her yet, she will be thinking you just want to makeout at your place, in privacy. Since most guys don't even try to fuck girls on the first date, this is what she will think UNLESS you kissed her at the bar, in which case she will think you want to go back to yours to escalate further, which means sex. Needless to say this trigger her "anti-slut defense". Secondly you have only asked her this once you are already outside the bar. If you invite her to hang out at your place while still in the bar, the chances of her suggesting another bar instead are significantly lower. From her perspective: it has only been 1.5-2 hours so unless she doesn't like you she will want to continue the date. She is feeling a little cold, and does not feel like spending ages deciding on then walking to another bar. She wants to kiss you, and knows at your place you will have the privacy to do this, since she doesn't like kissing in public. This will lead her to make a snap decision to go with the flow and follow your lead to go home with you. This move almost always work for me now, but it takes a little practice and a healthy dose of finesse to master, which is why I cautioned beginners at the start of this sheet.

Step 11: Drive her to yours, play some chill music at a background noise volume from your iPod and make small talk. I make a playlist on iPod in advance with tracks like the ones in this sheet, and just play it from the car stereo with a male-male stereo jack. They key here is to soothe the kitty and keep it comfortable, because she will be feeling jittery on the drive, logically going over her decision to go home with someone on the first date.

Step 12: Get to yours, make her a drink, and take her on a tour ending at your bedroom. If you used "bait" to bring her back, make sure it is in there (this is why pets generally don't make reliable bait). Sit on your bed, or a comfortable couch big enough to fuck on. Make sure the lights are dim, the best way to do so is to turn on a lamp and have facing down and completely away from you. Talk and drink for at least 10 minutes, let her become comfortable with her surroundings.

Step 13: When you finish your drinks, put your glasses down and go for the makeout. If she refuses, pull back and relax like it's not big deal, and try again in another 5 mins. Rinse and repeat. Once you're kissing, escalate slowly from there unless she's practically taking her clothes off. Go from kissing sitting up, to laying down on top of her, to kissing her neck. Feel her body, rub her pussy with your forearm while feeling her legs. Grab her ass. Slip your hand down the back of her panties to grab her naked ass, then probe deeper and start fingering from from behind for a few minutes. Then, unbutton her pants with other hand while fingering. Tell her your hand hurts and you want to finger from the front, then pull her pants and panties off with one smooth motion (unless she's wearing a dress of course) and keep fingering. Kiss the top of her breasts then pull her top down to pop her tits and suck on her nipples. Tell her to take her top off, take your clothes off as she does. Ask her "do you want me to get a condom?", even if she doesn't care about using condoms, she will say yes.

[Image: dogs.jpg]

What if you live with your parents?
Dealing with this is easier than you think. You need to make sure your parents are asleep when you bring her back home. Since you meet your girl at 10 past 9, walk to the bar, spend 1.5-2 hours there than have a half hour drive back to your place, it will be at least 11:15 PM by the time you get her back home and they will be asleep. On week nights my parents for example are always in bed by 10, 10:30 max. Hopefully, your room isn't literally next door to there's. Ideally your bedroom is like mine is at home, diagonally across from theirs. If it's too close though, just bang her on your couch. A lot of guys will never think of trying this, but in reality it's quite easy as long as they're asleep in time and you know how to get in without making too much noise. If you usually park in the garage, park out front on the street instead, remind your girl to be quiet, tip-toe around and keep your voices down. Remember to avoid spanking during sex.

Getting girls to agree to go back to yours knowing your living with your parents is easy since you're still probably young if you live with them and therefore she likely is too. If the girl is in her mid 20's or older then perhaps this is a different story... The key to getting girls to agree to this is to casually mention during the date that your parents are really cool and don't give a fuck about anything, and they've always let you do whatever even when you were in high school etc. When you get back to yours, remind her that while your parents won't care if she's here they're asleep so we should keep quiet to not wake them up.

If for whatever reason you live with your parents but definitely cannot pull to home then your only options are to give up on fast sex or leave. No amount of planning and skill can fix an impossible situation.

Target Selection:
Due to the effort this routine requires, I usually don't bother trying to get the 1st date bang if she doesn't seem easy. If I think she will take 3 dates or more to bang, I save this routine for the second date (even with the most prudish girls I always go for the bang by date 2 even if I think I won't get it). Most girls however are slutty and with experience and internet stalker skills (thank you Facebook graph and reverse image searches) it's pretty easy to tell. For some reason I tend to attract girls who are either very slutty or the total opposite (thankfully much more of the former than the latter) with few "normal" girls, so this is easier for me than it might be for other guys.

Conclusion:
If you apply this system as outlined, on all but the prudish girls, you will succeed in taking your girl home the vast majority of the time. The key mistakes to avoid are kissing her at the venue, and inviting her back to yours whilst still inside the venue. Do not assume however that just by getting her home you have the bang in the bag. Even with tight "end-game" my bang rate from when I get them on my bed is lower then my pull rate from the bar to the suburbs, I see that as a testament to how well the system works.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Sourcecode - 09-07-2014

Great sheet.
MY only gripes are.
As an American.. I have no idea what you mean by Jugs and pots of alcohol.
And most American suburbs dont have public transportation. In fact.. most cities don't have public transportation
In American Suburbs...We drive everywhere

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - polar - 09-07-2014

This is solid. I'll try this when I get the chance and report back. I live within the metro but more like a 15 min walk from closest metro stop, and drive in on occasion, but more so to have a better commute. Girls I approach tend to have better logistics than me (college downtown), so I resort to the bathroom gambit. I've been trying to keep date 1 shorter and seeding me cooking (something I'd do anyway) for a second date at mine.

Sourcecode - I think he means pitcher.

Deluge - how do you adjust for this with taxi, or if.the town isn't THAT big and either you both drive in or if you need to pick her up at hers?

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Deluge - 09-07-2014

Quote: (09-07-2014 12:19 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Great sheet.
MY only gripes are.
As an American.. I have no idea what you mean by Jugs and pots of alcohol.
And most American suburbs dont have public transportation. In fact.. most cities don't have public transportation
In American Suburbs...We drive everywhere

This is why I said it's best to pick your city centre, since that has the best chance of being accessible without a car. If you live somewhere with truly awful sprawl and public transport like say, suburban Atlanta for example I would pick the girl up from hers, which is what I do on later dates if she lives in the suburbs. Personally I don't like the idea of picking a girl up for the first date when she hasn't even proved her worth to me yet, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Quote: (09-07-2014 02:07 PM)polar Wrote:  

This is solid. I'll try this when I get the chance and report back. I live within the metro but more like a 15 min walk from closest metro stop, and drive in on occasion, but more so to have a better commute. Girls I approach tend to have better logistics than me (college downtown), so I resort to the bathroom gambit. I've been trying to keep date 1 shorter and seeding me cooking (something I'd do anyway) for a second date at mine.

Sourcecode - I think he means pitcher.

Deluge - how do you adjust for this with taxi, or if.the town isn't THAT big and either you both drive in or if you need to pick her up at hers?

Yeah in America you'd call this a pitcher. I have no experience with using taxi's to pull to mine from a date, but I guess you can hop in a cab and tell her you'll pay for a cab back to hers or her car. If I were you I'd just drive though and meet girls at a bar close to the college, or pick them up.

The more complicated you make this system, the more likely she will balk at going home with you. You need to keep it as simple as you can so she doesn't start asking you logical questions about how going back to yours is going to work once you're outside the bar. If that means picking her up for the first date then so be it. I can see this actually making things a little easier for you since she knows you're going to be driving her somewhere at the end anyway.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Seth_Rose - 09-07-2014

What are your thoughts on hooking up in your car? Its easier logistically.

I live in the burbs and settled for the car hookup multiple times. Girls surprisingly don't put up much resistance, although usually I end up not seeing them again... That may or may not be related to hooking up in a car but my guess is its a bit immature and it makes girls write me off as a one time thing.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - The Wire - 09-07-2014

Quote: (09-07-2014 08:30 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

This is why I said it's best to pick your city centre, since that has the best chance of being accessible without a car. If you live somewhere with truly awful sprawl and public transport like say, suburban Atlanta for example I would pick the girl up from hers, which is what I do on later dates if she lives in the suburbs. Personally I don't like the idea of picking a girl up for the first date when she hasn't even proved her worth to me yet, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Most Americans are going to fall in the "awful sprawl and public transport like say, suburban Atlanta for example" category. You're not getting around having a girl drive to your date no matter what in the US for the most part.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Deluge - 09-08-2014

Quote: (09-07-2014 09:35 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

I live in the burbs and settled for the car hookup multiple times. Girls surprisingly don't put up much resistance, although usually I end up not seeing them again... That may or may not be related to hooking up in a car but my guess is its a bit immature and it makes girls write me off as a one time thing.

You could try dropping her home and going for the makeout parked out the front before trying to move to the back, but I wouldn't risk that on the first date.

Quote: (09-07-2014 10:42 PM)The Wire Wrote:  

Most Americans are going to fall in the "awful sprawl and public transport like say, suburban Atlanta for example" category. You're not getting around having a girl drive to your date no matter what in the US for the most part.

Australia has awful sprawl too, but we have decent public transport. If I meet a girl in the city centre she is guaranteed to not drive even if she lives in the outer burbs. At the most she'll drive to her local train station.

If you know she's going to drive, tell her you'll pick her up. If she knows you live far away from each other, tell her you'll be in her area getting dinner with an old friend or something beforehand on the morning of your date.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - The Wire - 09-08-2014

Quote: (09-08-2014 03:18 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2014 10:42 PM)The Wire Wrote:  

Australia has awful sprawl too, but we have decent public transport. If I meet a girl in the city centre she is guaranteed to not drive even if she lives in the outer burbs. At the most she'll drive to her local train station.

If you know she's going to drive, tell her you'll pick her up. If she knows you live far away from each other, tell her you'll be in her area getting dinner with an old friend or something beforehand on the morning of your date.

America's public transportation is pathetic. It's setup for DUIs and guys not getting laid.

I completely agree on logistics in general and stress to a lot of bachelors that even if you live in the suburbs, at least try to pick a one of the cooler little towns that have a mini bar/restaurant district and get a place within walking distance to that. Then you can leverage girls coming out to you and bounce them back.

Picking her up is probably the best bet but i would make sure that one sets up their filtering on online girls higher when doing that.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - The Wire - 09-08-2014

Quote: (09-07-2014 09:35 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

My general rule is I don't escalate at a place unless i have the possibility of fucking her.

I've seen it backfire a lot. Probably the most ridiculous example of it for me was a girl who actually made the first move on me at a bar and kissed me. Within 2 drinks I said "lets get out of here and back to my place" and there was no resistance at all. Walking back im thinking there is no possible way in hell this girl is not going to fuck me. Well I get to my place and she flings herself on my sofa-bed. I then thought "Wow this is going to be easier than I thought". When I go to kiss her she says "Oh I have to warn you, we're not going to have sex because I like you". I eventually was able to get a blowjob from her but because things escalated in the bar earlier she set up some artificial barrier in her mind that we wouldn't fuck and I failed to break that. If I was more skilled I probably could have broke it but I think if we didn't hook up earlier It would have been much easier(She kissed me so she made me break the rule)

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Sourcecode - 09-09-2014

this works fine for any city that has a functioning transport system.
I've done similar systems in Germany where it's easy to travel.
I find a bar that's closer to my place than hers.

only I didn't drive then..I just made the date worth while and invited the girl over.
similar to how Roosh uses bait like"listen to American music"

this thread needs more foreign dudes that live in suburbs. And can put this into play
this data sheet is affective..But it's not simplified for guys in the states.

our biggest goal will be convincing the girl to let you pick you up.
the closest I've ever done with this is when a girl drove to my city and parked her car..Then got into mine so we could go downtown.
I got laid on the second date.
only the most naive girl well get in a car with a guy she doesn't know well.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - TheSlayer - 09-09-2014

Good work, Deluge but I will agree with the others that some of the advice here is not applicable to dudes lives in suburbs in the US/Canada (we don't have good transit either and most people drive in the burbs). For this reason my first date bangs are quite limited and I usually either pick-up the girl or have her come to bars close to where I live. The one thing that works well is that I have the girl park her car at my place and then we either walk or drive in one car. This also gives her a bit more comfort IMO as she can see you live in a decent neighborhood and knows where you live, she won't mind you driving her on the first date. I see SC talks about that in the post above.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Sourcecode - 09-09-2014

the problem with that is it gives a easy exit for the girl.

You finish the date and get car is right in front if your house...she doesn't need an excuse to delay sex..her car is still there.

it's harder to convince her to stay when she can leave much more easily leave.
an unfortunately I know plenty a people period..that will drive after a couple drinks

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - TheSlayer - 09-09-2014

Quote: (09-09-2014 02:19 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

You finish the date and get car is right in front if your house...she doesn't need an excuse to delay sex..her car is still there.

an unfortunately I know plenty a people period..that will drive after a couple drinks

Yeah, but it is even harder to convince a girl on the first date to let you pick her up. At least from my experience it has been so far. That's why I said first date bangs in the suburbs are rare for me. They always wanna meet you somewhere publicly for the first time. I actually prefer her to park and then walk to the nearest bar. Walking back home after drinks always leads to makeouts and I can usually get the bang on the 2nd date.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Donkey_Riding - 09-09-2014

Quote: (09-07-2014 09:30 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Step 9: When the time is right, tell her "let's get out of here". I personally find the best time with most girls to be the 90 minute mark. Sometimes with shy girls you'll want an extra half an hour though to properly warm up and get her out of her shell. At this point she will assume you're trying to take her to another bar.

Step 10: Leave the bar, then stop out the front for a moment. "Hmmm, I don't really know any other good places open at this time..." Let that hang for a moment. "Damn it's cold", rub your arms for warmth then non-chalantly say: "Why don't we hang out at my place? It's not far, and I have alcohol/*insert-bait-here*. I'll drop you home after".

Here's my first-date strategy, which is similar:
I usually take girls to a downtown bar which is close to a park. After we finish our drinks, I invite the girl for a walk in the park. She leaves the venue with me and I build compliance. After we finish our walk is when I suggest we go back to my appartment. I think it's helpful to have a bridge like this between leaving the venue with her and heading back to your place.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Brodiaga - 09-09-2014

If you live within walking distance to bars and she drives, tell her that you know a cool bar/cafe in your city (no need to tell her it's near your place). Instead of meeting up at the bar, ask her to park near your place (give her an address/intersection near your place, but not your exact address). Tell her it's easier to find parking here, and it's close to bars or wherever you want to take her. Go to the bar, grab a drink, drop bait to come back to your place for a little bit.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - horn - 09-09-2014

This sounds like my 2nd date strategy. I will take her out of the bar, either to 2nd bar or directly home. Before we arrive, I will kiss her either on an empty street or in the car, and then kino escalate on the way home. My experience is that girls fucking love this esp after 4+ cocktails and either reciprocate and relax and enjoy my touch.

However, if she asks if we are driving back to my place or somewhere else, I usually tell them 'Grand Canyon,' or 'Paris.' This implants plausible deniability in their brains, as illogical as that sounds. Plus you can keep it light and cool on the drive, and of course she knows she's going to your place.

If she asks at any time how she's getting home, I tell them I will drive them back or order a cab if I'm drinking more at my place.

Dim the lights, music, and let nature take it's course. As for LMR, it happens -- 2nd date means we've likely spent 5-6 hours together at several venues. I don't push other guys do. If she wants to get naked and just kiss and fondle, or blow me instead, I don't argue. Needless to say that often ends in sex anyway. If she's too nervous to take off clothing, that's fine. Girls get nervous too, on period, forgot their birth control, whatever. If you're having a full-on makeout sesh at your place, and she got in your car, and she likes getting drunk with you, you are going to score today or tomorrow.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Deluge - 09-10-2014

Quote: (09-09-2014 02:29 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2014 02:19 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Yeah, but it is even harder to convince a girl on the first date to let you pick her up. At least from my experience it has been so far. That's why I said first date bangs in the suburbs are rare for me. They always wanna meet you somewhere publicly for the first time.

I can see this being a big issue if you met her online. But if she's going to drive otherwise, you have no choice but to try.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Sourcecode - 09-11-2014

I will test this out some more and see if I can get results.

I'm currently in the Atlanta area. I normally just head to Atlanta and stay at friends houses or drive with a friend.

I'm sure I can hit up some of the girls that failed at life an never left the small town.
They would probably be comfortable with me picking them up for a date..Or even them driving to my place and we head off on the date in my car.

* I see a possibility in second dates being more successful.
If you live in the burbs..life moves slower.
Why not build comfort on the first date..then the second date is when you move into your house. You could get her out to a bar on a weeknight and then two days later invite her over for a beer at your place.
Pre drinking and escalate at your own home.

I'm just throwing random ideas out on how take this recipe even better for us people in public transportationless cities

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Deluge - 09-11-2014

American trains
[Image: 33x33-Gold-Line-Rail-Ma-121613-small.png]

vs Australian trains
[Image: 7630245_orig.png]

And that doesn't include the world's largest streetcar network.

[Image: american.gif]

Y'all need to get yourselves some real cities

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Sourcecode - 09-11-2014

Hey..at least we don't have the fattest white people in the world.(in your words)
Maybe y'all should drop some of those trains and walk a little more

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - RexImperator - 09-11-2014

America used to have a lot of streetcar networks. They were dismantled in the 1950s.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - blacknwhitespade - 09-11-2014

Interesting stuff. I think I'm going to still aim for the 3 date system for now. I recently moved to a Chicago suburb 35-40 min from downtown/Loop. I've only had a few first dates so far with girls who live a bit closer into the city proper, but my strategy looks something like this:

Date 1: Tea/coffee in walkable area that is commutable to for both of us.

Date 2: Something a bit more creative in/around the city center.

Date 3: Get them to drive or train it over to my quaint, albeit somewhat isolated neighborhood to one of the bars/winebars/restaurants that are right around the corner from my apt, then bring them back to my apt.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - Deluge - 09-11-2014

Quote: (09-11-2014 04:12 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Hey..at least we don't have the fattest white people in the world.(in your words)

Nigga please, you know the South takes the cake.

Quote: (09-11-2014 09:34 AM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

Interesting stuff. I think I'm going to still aim for the 3 date system for now. I recently moved to a Chicago suburb 35-40 min from downtown/Loop. I've only had a few first dates so far with girls who live a bit closer into the city proper, but my strategy looks something like this:

Date 1: Tea/coffee in walkable area that is commutable to for both of us.

Date 2: Something a bit more creative in/around the city center.

Date 3: Get them to drive or train it over to my quaint, albeit somewhat isolated neighborhood to one of the bars/winebars/restaurants that are right around the corner from my apt, then bring them back to my apt.

Why would you wait 3 dates to bang a girl, you do realize half the girls you meet at night would fuck on the first date right? Most pussy ain't even worth 3 dates waiting for. The Chicago area has almost 10 million people so I don't buy a girl would actually have to drive into the centre for a drinks date, Chicago has extensive suburban rail on top of the L trains. Waiting 3 dates is a chump move that will cost you bangs. Quit messing around, if she lives in the suburbs tell her to meet you outside Union/Millennium/Transport-Centre station, take her to a chill bar nearby and run the system.

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs - azulsombra - 09-11-2014

Quote: (09-11-2014 11:22 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2014 04:12 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Nigga please, you know the South takes the cake.

It doesn't just take the cake.

It also takes the fried Oreos, bacon chunk ice cream, funnel cake and pulled pork sammiches.

I'm hungry now