rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1400 Children in Rotherham raped but police did nothing bc fear of being racist
400 Children in Rotherham raped but police did nothing bc fear of being racist
Quote: (02-06-2015 04:10 AM)mikado Wrote:  

The West has problems with uneducated, poor and unskilled immigrants (South Asia, Somalia, Maghreb, Pakistan, Mexico etc).
Some of those happen to be muslim. Some are catholics too (Mexico) and still cause trouble.

I think we should look at the bigger picture. Just because immigrants are not muslims does not mean they will integrate better (US citizens know this better than me, with the immigrants from North and South America).

I'd trade America's Mexicans for our Pakistanis and Somalians in a heartbeat. I'm confident that most Brits would agree. As a group, Mexicans are not even close to comparison.

England must be one of the least racist places on earth. As it is, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and others all intermingle with few problems. Not zero problems, of course. But for the most part, everyone gets along OK.

Time and time again though, it is groups coming from Islamic countries that stir up shit. And it's not just with the native locals. Pakistanis are by far the worst immigrants that we have ever welcomed into the UK, closely followed by Somalians. This isn't some random discrimination on our part Mikado. Even if not all Muslims are the same, the bad ones are still causing huge problems that will inevitably end up getting the entire group blamed.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Messages In This Thread