rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1400 Children in Rotherham raped but police did nothing bc fear of being racist
400 Children in Rotherham raped but police did nothing bc fear of being racist
Quote: (12-30-2014 07:28 AM)Echoes Wrote:  

It's a massive problem, no doubt. I have the greatest sympathies for the girls themselves and their families. Fortunately the police weren't obstructed in the investigations.

I just think it's a bit of a media lie that only Muslims are involved in this type of thing, look at the Welsh care home scandals, the Islington council of the 80's being basically infiltrated by peadophiles, the break up of British paedo rings who escaped to the continent at the end of the 80's and set up abuse networks there - none of these were adequately investigated because they would have led to bigger names. It just annoys me this blatant, disgusting abuse of power is covered up and ignored in the press whilst Muslims (who were definitely guilty in this case and very much deserve their sentences) are thrown under the bus.

Thrown under the bus?!

The Rotherham council let 1400, mostly white (& some Sikh) girls get abused for over 10 years to NOT offend the muslim vote and/or have muslims stereotyped.

That was the story! Not just the abuse, it was the PC coverup.

The reverse is true. We've been hearing about Catholics & Jimmy Savilles forever because they are associated with the mainstream.

Unbelievable.

Messages In This Thread