rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1400 Children in Rotherham raped but police did nothing bc fear of being racist
400 Children in Rotherham raped but police did nothing bc fear of being racist
Quote: (08-28-2014 03:40 AM)Crackshot Wrote:  

Lizard your denialism is why this problem got out of control.

I am not bothered. UKIP government coming soon so we will have our revenge for what's been done to my homeland

The UK has been sponsoring Islamic fundamentalism abroad for decades and working closely with our biggest ally Saudi so now it has all blown up in our face

You said it yourself: the problem is due to coddling Islamic fundamentalists. Not because of "denialism".

Mass imports of savage and uncivilized people from some of the poorest regions of the world and tolerance of their despicable behaviour are the same issue as the panic and falsification of actual crime stats. Why? Let me explain:

The people who promote this sort of immigration are the same sort of people who create moral panics about misogyny, abuse, trafficking and homophobia.

These people thrive on and profit from displaying victims. In one case victims are poor people from 3rd world countries ruined by "colonialism" (and then "discrimination" once they move to a country like UK), while in another case victims are 16-year old girls raised by single mothers who behaved stupidly. The situation where it's possible to claim victimization on both sides is a wet dream to these people. We don't know what the truth is, but the scent of bullshit is on the wind.

No one is denying that children were molested and that it wasn't investigated properly because of "racism" fears and that it's outrageous, but you have to realize that the people peddling you this insane claims about "1400 abused children" (reading which makes me enraged because I imagine an airplane hangar full of 6-12 year old girls being raped over and over, like any sensible person would react to such loaded claims) are the same kind of people who have brought in these immigrants on the pretense of UK somehow being responsible for them and not being allowed to control them once they get in. They caused it in the first place!

[Image: ouroboros-1-1.jpg]

The person who will throw you in jail for sleeping with a perfectly willing 17 year old in a club (even if it happened overseas) is the same kind of person who will bring in an Islamic fundamentalist from Pakistan to actually forcefully rape that 17 year old later.

In this case, it's easily possible that the same person who woke up in the morning looked at 38 cases of possible abuse (not specified what kind) and guessed that there must obviously be 1400 raped children then went to work in the afternoon - to their cushy office at a university where they are currently writing a sociology article about the benefits of multiculturalism.

This, not "denialism", is what makes this situation so outrageous. It's pure hypocrisy of liberal policies on display.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread