rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm going to be a father.

I'm going to be a father.

Quote: (08-21-2014 12:37 PM)cmrocks Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2014 12:15 PM)RockHard Wrote:  

I still maintain that being a stay at home mom is not a full time job. In the early years it's closer to FT, but realistically... no. And you know what they say about idle hands. If she's a shopper, that's got to be kept in check. She's got to understand that being a stay at home is not a license to be a slug. Encourage the exercise and there's no reason she can't keep doing the volunteer thing too. It's crazy-making staying at home all day and only hanging out with other mommies.

100% agree. The full time stay-at-home Mom's that I know drive me fucking crazy. They're always posting on Facebook to complain about this and that. They have nothing better to do so they start reading sensationalist mommy blogs and that just leads to trouble.

She expressed wanting to stay at home while the kids are very young and then going back to work part time until they're in school then back to work full time.

My wife stays home and I keep it that way. She is Chinese and her traditional upbringing makes it easy for me to not worry about certain shit like getting fat. In fact, right now she is already back to her previous weight. Her cans are huge, but I'm not complaining about it. She takes care of the baby and stuff while I concentrate on work. It's alot of pressure on me, but we all need new motivations as men to keep us moving forward. New challenges will renew your fire and energy.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread