rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm going to be a father.

I'm going to be a father.

Congrats! Join the club! Me and my wife have a newborn right now as well.

You should read a book about fertility sometime. Like this authoritative source

Just because she was on her rag, won't mean anything at all. Anytime you bust inside, there is a chance. In fact, there chances are strong you will have a girl as well. Those sperm carrying that chromosome can survive a little bit longer until after the period is over and that egg is ready. That's one of the reasons there are more women than men on the planet.

Also, no one is ever financially ready for this stuff. Just relax and concentrate on a healthy delivery. You are Canadian as well. At least you wont have a hospital try to charge you 1,500 dollars for a fucking ultrasound like here in the USA. Your country is more family friendly.

You guys will be alright. Feel free to pick my brain on stuff and do not be shy to ask for advice from others with recent kids. Knowing what to do is invaluable as it saves time and money.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread