rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[Data Sheet] Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China

[Data Sheet] Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China

Was in Chengdu this past weekend. Heard really good things about Jellyfish on Friday and Saturday nights, although I only went out Sunday night. Two things about Jellyfish. One, it's located IN Lan Kwai Fong, not elsewhere, as one of the previous posts suggested. Two, at least on Saturday when my friends were there, the dance floor is fairly large and packed, but they fill it up with standing tables on Sunday nights, and the place wasn't really bumping at all, even at midnight.

I ended up going to Space club, which is at some area called 339, maybe 10-12 minute cab ride from LKF at the very most. Got there at 2am, and was very pleasantly surprised by not only how many people were there having a good time (aka not sitting at tables on their phones trying to look pretty), but how good the ratio was for a Sunday night. Pulled a local from there fairly easily, although I think I was very lucky, as she was by herself there. I definitely want to go back and experience the nightlife on a Friday or Saturday night, and compared to Shanghai, the bitch shields in Chengdu are definitely much much lower.

天不怕,地不怕,就怕外国人说中国话!

Messages In This Thread