rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older women

Older women

Quote: (05-17-2011 11:38 AM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2011 06:16 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2011 12:15 AM)houston Wrote:  

So how exactly should I approach older women? I refuse to believe all that shit Roissy wrote. I'm going for 35-45 yr olds anyways

Of the women I've dated in their 30's, Roissy confirms my experience 110%

Older women have MUCH higher expectations, more baggage and hangups over sex, are less fun to be around, but have less to offer.

It sounds like to me you want older women because you want easy sex. But if you want easy lays, the trick isn't older women, it's uglier women. See the "would you consider this a 5" thread.
I'm willing to put in work to fullfil my fantasies....break down the milf game if you can..

Read the Roissy post bro...

Appear a well-to-do young man with ambitions and good prospects. Comb your hair and grow a beard. You want to look, and act, old for your age.

Of the girls in their 30's I've picked up, they've all been at bars (where you should look for them too), and they required really tight game. Touch perfectly, get a kiss no later than 45 min or earlier than 30 min, etc. etc. HAVE FUN!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread