rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No-Homo Skin Care Tips

No-Homo Skin Care Tips

I have the impression many guys are falling for the same marketing tactics used against women. Reminds me of an “anti-age” product that had gold inside. We should take care of our skin without having to spend a fortune or having to use dozens of products.

- Have a good diet. Avoid processed food.
- Use sunscreen if you’re going outside.

As for products, big companies already have an economy of scale enabling them to make affordable products. If you have dandruff, look for a product with ketoconazole or zinc pyrithione. You can find cheap products from big brands or look for a “premium” brand with a beautiful package/logo. Zinc pirythione is used on Head & Shoulders and All Clear. If you have one of those, wash your face to see how it gives a “cleaner” feel.

For problematic skin, salicylic acid is the active ingredient you’re looking for.

For a body wash, look for glycerin and citric acid. Most of them have it.

If you have hair conditioner, use it in your pubes. It’ll make them smell great and keep them soft to the touch. Girls love it.

And of course, moisturizer. Get one that lasts longer and use it after taking a shower in the morning. There’s plenty of brands to choose from but I found one that I like. Gold Bond Men’s Essentials (Intense Therapy for Extra Dry, Problem Skin). Lasts 24h, not greasy and clean scent. $8 for a 13 oz. last months using on your face. I could look for the active ingredients and search for a cheaper alternative but since it last months I won’t bother. Use it in your face and the residue left in your hands is enough to keep your hands moisturized also.
You can see how old a woman is by her hands. As for men, you want to have smooth hands, specially if you’re fingering a girl (wear gloves when lifting).

Messages In This Thread