rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No-Homo Skin Care Tips

No-Homo Skin Care Tips

This thread is pure gold. I read a few pages of it and bought a few items on Amazon and my local grocery store today. Here's to better and healthier skin...

Anyways, anyone have any ideas for *natural* ways to fight eczema? Also, I've noticed that under my eyes there are dark baggy lines, anyone ever have success in resolving those?

My dermatologist told me to use Cortisone-based creams for eczema, which you can get over the counter at a pharmacy. Those did work but I felt like the moment I stopped applying them on my face (I had eczema on my eyelids and random areas on my face), then he rash/itch would come back again.

He had absolutely no resolution on resolving the baggy, darkness underneath my eyes

If anyone has any ideas on solving any of those (i.e. oils they've used, any kind of extract, honey, etc.) way that would be helpful. I may just try to start applying oils on my faces and report back in a few months to see if that had any impact.

Messages In This Thread