rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A second opinion on yesterday's article

A second opinion on yesterday's article

Quote: (06-24-2014 02:39 AM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

Hardy Daytona, how badly do you want to become successful with women?

With every fibre of my being.
It's just that I don't know if I can, desire notwithstanding.
I've got to give some backstory here, so bear with me. I know it's not the done thing to elaborate on personal demons, but context is important in this situation.
I didn't have any interaction with women my own age until I hit 15/16 on account of spending every stage of my education in all-boys schools.
I was so badly omega it was pathetic. I considered myself lucky to even get coffee with a group of friends where there was 1 girl present. I aspired to beta-hood because it was all I could hope for given my complete lack of experience or social nuance at the time.
This was compounded by maternal betrayal. Not going into detail on that one, but sufficed to say it left me with distrust of women. I've worked to consciously overcome those emotions, but there may be residual effects lingering in the sub-conscious.
Add to that the feelings of ineptitude when my family/friends tell me of their sexual exploits and that's about it.
I discovered the monosphere and ROK about 2 years ago and I've worked hard to absorb and digest the information and philosophy that's here and I've profited from it. I'm eating better, working out more (which is a more of a psychological benefit as it left me focus on the internal rather than the externalities for a short time) and noticing more that women are taking notice of me.
But the practical application still falls very short. I don't know how to translate what I've learned into tangible game. What lines do I use? What branching conversational paths do I use from there? What's the appropriate response to a reaction from each one? et cetera ad infinitum.

Samseau, I'm not advocating hookers as a way of learning game.
I may be ignorant, but I'm not stupid.
But any way you slice it, I need to learn the how. How do I adjust myself for entry, what positions feel comfortable, how long can I last, what motions do I use and the rest. Physical experience. To say nothing of nerves.
If I can find someone who's willing to tutor me in the basics in a comfortable environment where I don't have to worry about my performance, then I believe it would be the best start.
Is it not logical? Is it not prudent?

Messages In This Thread