rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city

Not for nothing, if you have other girls you are fucking, then why are you worried about her fucking around? I mean, I get some players around here live by the code of monogamy being a falsehood an no "relationship" is complete without action on the side - but to be fair, if you're fucking around no reason why she can't either. You say you have been involved with this girl for 5 years, so I'm guessing it's safe to assume you are "boyfriend/girlfriend" ergo it's probably safe to assume she "loves" you and you "love" her?

I dunno man I feel like your priorities may be conflicting. I could understand if she was really just a "main girl" you have been banging regularly for a few months, but 5 years is a fuck of a long time to have a main girl/reliable fuckbuddy without actually having any commitment.

Regardless, if you are good at LTR game then her friend talking shit about you is probably to your benefit because your girl maybe defending you (again, as long as you LTR game is good and she's on your side 100%). Shitty BFF's are one of the worst wrenches in the gears when dealing with LTR when you're younger.

Messages In This Thread