Roosh V Forum
Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city (/thread-36921.html)

Pages: 1 2

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - HonantheBarbarian - 06-07-2014

As the title suggests, my main girl (LTR) is flying out to X large city to hang out with her very hypergamous and scandalous bffffff chick from several years ago. I know this friend and don't like her at all, knowing her past history and the types of environments and situations she will bring my main chick around. Main chick is a homebody on the conservative side but one must stay vigilant.

They were best friends at one point yrs ago in High school and have been planning this for a while, so I don't want to interfere or appear affected.

Besides fucking her really well, anything else I should address before sending her off? Should I be more aloof/distant than usual in the days leading up to her departure to reinforce the hamster? She will only be gone for a little over a week but I want to minimize the effect a big new city and slutty old friends could possibly have.

I have others I will be servicing in the meantime but I still want to stay on top of everything since she is my main.

Appreciate any advice.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - iknowexactly - 06-07-2014

only part serious: She's going to fuck a guy she met on FB. Always assume women are lying, the odds are in your favor. never believe excuses.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - L M McCoy - 06-07-2014

[Image: 9ewc5.jpg]

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - HonantheBarbarian - 06-07-2014

I have good reason to believe shes really going with the friend.

I'm more worried about what could happen along the way. I don't think the whole trip was a preorchestrated lie like you're saying. But one can never be too sure.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - Ensam - 06-07-2014

You already care too much. Treat her exactly as you would if she weren't going on the trip. The best things you can do is nothing.

Women fuck dudes for any number of reasons. One of the big ones is to create drama. If she doesn't think it'll create any drama then you've crossed that reason off her list. It doesn't mean she won't do it for another reason but anything to lower the odds.

You're right, I shouldn't care. I've been with this chick for a number of years and she's been pretty solid. I guess I can't help but feel invested in some way.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - Daddy - 06-07-2014

The real question you should ask yourself is: how come you are the one who is worried about her cheating? How come she's not worried that you will be banging chicks while she's away? You gotta have the upper hand at all times.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - Travesty - 06-07-2014

If she is causing you stress by having a slut bff she probably shouldn't be your main and should be a side piece.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - Christian McQueen - 06-07-2014

Is she coming to LA by chance?

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - Ensam - 06-07-2014

Ha. I wonder what percentage of the forum are eskimo brothers?

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - Remington - 06-08-2014

Who cares? If she is only your main girl, I'm sure you have at least two or three more on lock...

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - Beyond Borders - 06-08-2014

I decided to turn my long response into an article instead, and my opinion on the matter is a bit different than the consensus, but I feel like you're leaving out some info here. What do you mean by this girl being your "main?" How serious are you guys? Is she one among quite a few, a fuck buddy you're getting serious about, a casual gf, or a serious relationship you plan to stay with for a while?

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - HonantheBarbarian - 06-08-2014

I wanted to avoid getting to personal with my details, but yes I am leaving a lot out.

I've been with this girl for a long time, over 5 years. Recently after discovering the red pill I started developing some sidelines, and admittedly I've been spending a bit too much energy on these new girls to where ive had my main girl on the backburner a bit, so to speak. Maintenance mode. This is obviously a mistake but I'm learning as i go along.

Main girl is a worker bee and doesn't get out much, this is one of only 2-3 such trips she has ever taken. Doesn't really go out on weekends. Very boring lifestyle honestly.

I guess my main gripe is the friend. Years ago This girl was being a complete cunt to one of my buddies at an outing and I called her on it. She hates my guts. As ridiculous as it sounds, I feel like she will make it a personal goal to attempt to lead my chick astray during this trip, if anything just to spite me. She is an athlete and consequently hands out almost exclusively with that clique.

Examples:

Omg go talk to that guy
What has afg done for you lately
He is such a jerk, what's his problem you should find someone else
Those guys are totally checking us out lets go talk to them

We all know how convincing friends can be, especially when you factor in distance, alcohol, my recent absence etc.

I'm just trying to be realistic.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - HonantheBarbarian - 06-08-2014

I'd like a link to this article btw

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - poly_72 - 06-08-2014

Yeah i know what you mean. I went through the same. My ex chick went on a trip with her mom. But her bitch ass mom hated my guts so while they were gone for a month my ex became the opposite of what she was. Of course i dumped her and discovered roosh. But like everyone says you gotfa have the upper hand. You let your frame down and your fucked..

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 06-10-2014

Set up plans to do something fun/exciting that you've been putting off:

Vacation
Excursion
Getaway

When she calls, you want to be busy living your life, the last thing you want her to think is that when she leaves your life stops or that you are sitting by the phone like a lame.

You want her wheels to be spinning where she can't wait to get back to you, because you are doing god knows what w/o her.

So instead when she call,s you will have to step outside because the music is too loud because you are knee deep in some exciting (read: perverted) activities

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - kaotic - 06-10-2014

Yup I couldn't stand my last ex's BFF, she was also a playboy model for 2012. Super whorish and gold digger. She'd always questions my gf and I relationship. I hated he for so long.

Like alot of these guys have said:
You've definently got oneitis (obviously being with her for so long)

Focus on those side girls and having your own fun while she's gone.

ALWAYS assume she's fucking or going to fuck someone else.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - germanico - 06-10-2014

Well, its a good thing that she is only your "main" girl and not your "only" girl. If you are going to play the game, you are going to accept that some points will be scored against you.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - General Stalin - 06-10-2014

Not for nothing, if you have other girls you are fucking, then why are you worried about her fucking around? I mean, I get some players around here live by the code of monogamy being a falsehood an no "relationship" is complete without action on the side - but to be fair, if you're fucking around no reason why she can't either. You say you have been involved with this girl for 5 years, so I'm guessing it's safe to assume you are "boyfriend/girlfriend" ergo it's probably safe to assume she "loves" you and you "love" her?

I dunno man I feel like your priorities may be conflicting. I could understand if she was really just a "main girl" you have been banging regularly for a few months, but 5 years is a fuck of a long time to have a main girl/reliable fuckbuddy without actually having any commitment.

Regardless, if you are good at LTR game then her friend talking shit about you is probably to your benefit because your girl maybe defending you (again, as long as you LTR game is good and she's on your side 100%). Shitty BFF's are one of the worst wrenches in the gears when dealing with LTR when you're younger.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - WestIndianArchie - 06-10-2014

I'm betting there's a whole lot more to this story than you're telling us.

Rather than explore the topic, let me make it plain.

She put herself first.

She should be putting you first.
This doesn't necessarily mean you tell her what to do.
She knows what she needs to do to keep you in her life.

It's the game they run on us.

See whenever you and your girl argue, after you say you're sorry for something *she* did. You start to think of what you need to do to stay in her good graces. After more and more flare ups, and the "unhappy wife", you start to anticipate what would make her happy and unhappy.

She trains you. She keeps you off balance. Every time you've got it wired, she finds something wrong. And you REACT to her.

Maybe your relationship isn't that far gone yet. (the fact that you're sticking with a chick of 5 years suggests otherwise)

At some point you were, as they say in the streets, "Slacking on your pimping".

So when she gets back from getting her pussy stretched by some strange dick, you're going to have to change the game for real.

You're now going to have to be the impossible one.
She is the one that's going to have to solve your crisis and put out your fires.

At the same time, you come at it from a masculine perspective.

Anything she wants out of life, she gets through you...but that's only if she pleases you.

So now, you're going to have to be a lot more hands on with your instruction and guidance. You're going to have to structure your relationship so that she learns the important lessons and things required to be in your good graces.

This is a wake up call.

Personally, I've found I don't actually like this arrangement. I prefer to share good times with a chick, and then let her bounce on down the road. I'd rather be alone than have to deal with sort of things that you're forced to deal with when you have this kind of situation.

First second they fuss, i'm breezing. © Artist formerly known as Sean Carter

WIA

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - HonantheBarbarian - 06-10-2014

No she's not a fb, this is like I mentioned a LTR. I met her when I was real young, what can I say. Knowing what I know now I probably wouldn't have gotten in this long of a relationship. She has otherwise been a great gf. I'd also like to add that her and the friend don't hang out regularly or anything like that. Last time she saw her was like a year and a half ago. They were bffffffs back in HS.

The other girls I'm fucking are just cool chicks from school that I don't really have any attatchment to. I am however much more "serious" about her.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - HonantheBarbarian - 06-10-2014

No she's not a fb, this is like I mentioned a LTR. I met her when I was real young, what can I say. Knowing what I know now I probably wouldn't have gotten in this long of a relationship. She has otherwise been a great gf. I'd also like to add that her and the friend don't hang out regularly or anything like that. Last time she saw her was like a year and a half ago. They were bffffffs back in HS.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - Kissinger2014 - 12-27-2014

Any update on this? OP shared an interesting story, but we don't know how it ends.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - HonantheBarbarian - 12-27-2014

Oh man, I forgot all about this thread.

I want to clarify a few things. I got some forum vocabulary wrong. When I made the thread I referred to her as my main girl but she's actually LTR. I mistakenly thought main girl meant LTR.
Also, a couple posters mentioned that I was leaving info out. A little background on my girl: Grew up for most of her life in rural mexico (cartel country), came to US a few years ago. I was her first (I tore that hymen). So when I met and started dating her she was a 0 notch girl. If I am leaving any other crucial info let me know. I just want to keep it somewhat vague to protect myself from cybersnooping.

As for the rest of the story:

When she left for the trip, and I was alone I decided to do my own thing. I worked out, read some books, chilled with my cousin went out with some friends over the week while she was gone. Everytime she would call to check on me I'd be out somewhere annoyed and busy. I made sure to respond hours later to her texts, sometimes not at all. I also smashed my side piece several times while she was gone and worked on a couple of new leads that didn't really go anywhere. I effectively deleted her from my mind during this time.

The night she got back into the airport I picked her up, conveyed a totally normal mood and made sure not to show any remote sign of butthurtedness. We talked as we normally would on the way home, and she naturally assumed I was taking her to my house to fuck after a long week of absence (we don't live together). I drove right past my exit and took her to her apartment where I unloaded her luggage for her. Then without another word I got back into my car and texted my side piece who told me she wanted to fuck. Picked her up and brought her home and smashed her brains out.

Afterwards I didn't text, call or acknowledge my gf for several weeks. It must have been more than four, I lost count. She would periodically call or send me giant blocks of text with lots of sad faces and question marks. I would immediately delete them. After a while I blocked her number entirely.

Finally she showed up to my work in tears one day, begging me to take her back. I told her that going on her whore trip with her whore friend alone was a whorish thing to do, and that it fell far below my standards of what I find acceptable in a gf. I told her that her friend is a fucking worthless whore I don't like. She tried to bring up how I go places with my friends alone and don't bring her along and I told her its not about to change. Then I went back to work, making sure to be super cool and confident with the customers while she just sort of stood there in disbelief. She literally waited there until my shift was over, this was like 2 hours.

Afterwards I closed the shop and she begged me to take her back, I told her she is damaged goods after this trip she took. I mentioned that she is no different from any other party whore in my eyes. She swore nothing happened and that they hardly even left the house there. (Side note, I did some FB stalking and the logistics checked out. They went to a couple restaurants and a farmers market. It looked like they stayed in every night of her stay cause unknown to me athlete bitch had swimming finals to get ready for).

I looked at every aspect of the situation. I looked at all the mannerisms and subtle ticks that I had grown to know about this person over the last 5+ years. I looked at her history before me. I looked at the raw proof (I don't think either one was smart enough to cyber construct a fake breadcrumb trail of check ins for me to falsely follow). I took stock of what I knew about my girl and decided she is worth keeping around.

I definitely have oneitis for my girl. I can admit that honestly to my friends here. I can also admit that I was slacking on my pimping as WIA mentioned, and left my relationship on maintenance mode for too long. Besides that, I have my hands full with my side piece and the one or two rotation girls that pop up now and again. I am, at least right now, sexually validated. So with that being considered, I highly value a girl that knows my every tick. Knows what I drink and hands me my glass before I reach for it. This wasn't easy to find or cultivate and I decided that I want her around no matter what I am exploring outside of our LTR. I like having a nice feminine girl to sit under the covers and watch game of thrones and cook nice meals with. Some of you may not be happy with this resolution and that's ok.

I want to thank WIA above all. Everytime I read his posts they sting. Like alchohol on a fresh wound. But you know you are better afterwards.

Main girl is flying out to chill with her hypergamous bff for a week in a big city - WestIndianArchie - 12-27-2014

God Damn, The Pimp Hand is strong in this one.

WIA