rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The PUA paradox

The PUA paradox

^^^

Moma:

The solution? Well, there really isn't any magic wand. There's no magic bullets. We have to try to do the best we can in a difficult situation. I think the following tips make sense:

1. You need to understand what is going on around you. That's another way of saying "red pill beliefs". If a guy can just get past this revelation, he will be ahead of 95% of the other guys out there. Pretending that things are like they were in 1975 is a recipie for going insane.

2. You need to find some sort of sustaining worldview or philosophy of life, that gets you through the low points. Because, believe me, anyone who is not depressed by all this stuff has not fully understood the implications of all of it. Our entire social system, and our "leaders", have been selling us down the river for 30 years. It's important to understand this.

3. Try to improve yourself as much as you can mentally, physically, and emotionally, so that you can be one of those guys in the top 5%. Don't give in to despair or resignation.

4. Travel abroad as much as you can, and try to focus on foreign women if possible. Don't rule out girls here, but for most guys who have their shit together, American women begin to lose their appeal steadily over time.

5. Try to wean yourself from America's 24 hour news cycle and popular culture. Almost all of it is trash. Worse still, it's a depressing waste of time.

6. Your health and independence is paramount. No drugs in any way, shape, or form. Alcohol should be drunk in moderation.

7. No wasting money on stupid frivolities.

8. Read my writings and follow my guidance to the letter. (Just kidding...or, maybe only half kidding [Image: tard.gif]).

Q

Messages In This Thread