rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Third Of America's 18- To 34-Years-Olds Live With Their Parents

A Third Of America's 18- To 34-Years-Olds Live With Their Parents

Quote: (06-03-2014 10:24 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

The number of plot points is not relevant to whether the x axis is uniform or not. The bars that are set for every 3 years show that the axis is scaled uniformly at all times. Also, I don't know how you count 9 plot points -- it seems to me there are more plot points than 3 year bars (in other words, the data is updated more often than every 3 years). It's a bit hard to tell but likely there is a plot point for every year, at least starting from the 90s.

Check the little black lines on the bottom. It's squished. However, I think I may be wrong: if it wasn't so squished it would look less vertical than it already is.

Quote:Quote:

In any case, all of this is secondary to the main point which is that there is no way that a change from 29% to 27% to 31% can be called "astronomical".

Yea man, that 4% is millions of people.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread