rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I miss you, Daddy"

"I miss you, Daddy"

Again the forum has perfect timing in relevance to my life.

Brought home a delightful 18 year old, just graduated high school 2 months ago and is all eager and excited for college later this month. We were sitting on the couch and she asks if I'm into daddy/daughter play. I say sure. After all, I've had girls call me daddy and master before, why not? How would this time be any different?

As soon as I said I was open to say, she came straight over to me and whispered, "Are you sure I can call you... daddy?"

Fast forward six hours of the hottest and verbally dirtiest sex I've ever had.

Ho. Lee. She. It.

"Is daddy going to punish me for this? Is daddy going to slap his little girl across the face with his cock as a punishment?"
"I want daddy to cum deep inside his little girl."

So of course just as I get home the next day, sore and exhausted from no sleep I get a text, "Does daddy want his little girl in bed next to him tonight?"

You guys know how I answered and exactly what happened.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Messages In This Thread