rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Time magazine: the next civil rights movement will be transgenderism

Time magazine: the next civil rights movement will be transgenderism

Quote: (05-31-2014 08:07 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Yes, this is likely in the short term, absolutely. In the short term, there will be authoritarian rulers or military dictators who will try frantically to hold the rotting carcass together.

I'm reminded of Diocletian's reforms that added some time to Rome's lease on life, as well as the despotism of Septimus Severus.

But long term will still be continued decline, as the exhausted body politic here slips further and further into poverty and ignorance. Nothing will be able to prop up the rotting timbers of our bankrupt culture. The new barbarians (illegal immigrants and the dregs of domestic society) will multiply from within, as the native stock becomes more and more marginalized.

Luckily we'll all be dead by then. (Or will we?)

The clincher is that the right-wing in America is just as ignorant as the left-wing, but in different ways. Whereas the left denies human nature, the right denies the importance of education.

The left is all about education and brainwashing, whereas the right merely wants to rule with brute force and let people do what they want (a mistake). Both the left and the right will allow women the agency to continue their destruction of America from within.

Remember, Sparta was essentially a super right-wing military state - and it died because Spartan men pedestalized their women and let women run the show. They failed to keep reproduction rates high and were eventually conquered by the Thebians who had far superior numbers.

So no matter who rules America, left or right, both continue the pussy worship and denigration of man within the family.

Still, there may be hope. If the right take over America, shut down immigration, take away women's right to vote, you could see a serious revival of American culture for at least another 100 years. However, even in this situation, the right will probably ignore the importance of education and let the children be raised by schools (a mistake) and creditialism instead of emphasizing self-sufficiency within families and home-schooling.

Schools are toxic to the creation of large families, and schools corrupt young women into slutting it up at young ages which sets them on the path to sluthood and poor family formation.

So ultimately I don't see the right restoring America's greatness, because the vast majority of right-wing leaders in America are unable to identify the true cause of America's decline (the decline of families and education of children).

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread