rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta?

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta?

Quote: (03-09-2018 11:49 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2018 11:37 AM)Spartacus Wrote:  

They love betas, believe it or not. they want to fuck alpha, but are in love with betas personality.

What I don't see mentioned here is the ick factor of incest.

Women do not attempt to shape their sons into alpha because they would feel a sense of disgust feeling alpha-tingles over them. They know their sons may grow up to be studs anyway, but they aren't going to conciously engineer this.

I definitely feel that way with my daughter. I don't really want her to become a sex object. I'm not going tell her how to dress up or shop for bras with her. That's why there was so much "ick" over the JonBenet Ramsey thing, slapping makeup and poofy hair on a young girl and parading her around.

The reason why adolescents need to 'rebel' is to make that final leap into sexually active adulthood, and that's why adolescence is such a traumatic shift. Most parents try to deny or stifle a child's sexuality.

Notice that this is the same (natural) reason why so many parents go duped into the career woman fraud; conflicting parental advice and suggestions to make them self sufficient instead of being good wives and mothers. For fear of being another man's helpmate (the healthy point of view) ... instead they visualize it as fucktoy (unhealthy point of view).

Messages In This Thread