Roosh V Forum
Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? (/thread-36344.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - Fortis - 05-22-2014

Hey playas,

I have been pondering something that is no-doubt speculation on my own part, but I thought it was interesting enough to share with you dudes.

SO the question is in the thread subject: Why would women raise their own sons to be beta?

I got to wondering this because so many kids today are born into single mother house holds and, undoubtedly, more men today are weaker than ever before. I, too, am the product of a single-mother household and definitely suffered because of it. I'm not angry, mad or trying to point a finger and say, "this is why I have no game." But I am curious as to what everyone's thoughts are on this idea that women raise betas.

I can understand that women would want the vast majority of men out there to be beta, because betas will serve their needs when they arise, but it seems strange that women would raise their own sons to be lesser as opposed to greater. This is not to say you cannot be alpha or dominate when raised by a woman (my younger brother is about as alpha as it gets for a 14 year old boy,)but I'm surprised all the same. You would think a woman would push her son to be greater than the average guy so that he might be able to take care of her in the future and such.

Thoughts playas?

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - Thomas the Rhymer - 05-22-2014

Female imperative - women will try to get men to act in a way that benefits women.

If mom raises a son to be beta, that means that because he is unable to get a girlfriend, then he will always be emotionally available for mommy. Also, mommy doesn't have to deal with the potential fallout of sexual escapades, because her son is practically neutered.

In other words, it's pure selfishness, weak men are just easier to use, even if that man happens to be your son.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - Fortis - 05-22-2014

Quote: (05-22-2014 01:37 PM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

If mom raises a son to be beta, that means that because he is unable to get a girlfriend, then he will always be emotionally available for mommy. A

Holy shit. You're right.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - MidniteSpecial - 05-22-2014

A lot of them don't know better man.

My mom has no clue. It was up to me to teach myself and learn on my own. I would never blame her.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - Onto - 05-22-2014

Your Mother is a Woman before she is a Mother, and women are always trying to get men to subscribe to the feminine way of seeing/being.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - AneroidOcean - 05-22-2014

They generally don't know any better. As others have said, they generally only understand their own needs and while many will be loving and nurturing, we know that a boy needs a lot more than that in order to become a man. Women generally can't tell you what they want, why would they be able to raise a son to be what women want if they themselves can't tell you accurately?

My friend is definitely one of the increasingly rare exceptions. She does a VERY admirable job raising her son without the father. Her entire household is geared towards raising her son. She took a large pay cut in order to be able to have the time/flexibility to be heavily involved in raising her son. Even though she instills as much red-pill wisdom as she can in her boy, she understands that kids need male role models/influence in their life and she's always sought them out for her son.

I consider myself one of these male influences in her son's life. I'm consistently impressed by how good of a job she's done (and to give the kid credit, how well he's learned the world). It's a pleasure to see in this day and age a young man raised so well by a single mother and it's great to be part of that kid's life.

Most women wouldn't even understand how and even if they did wouldn't be up for half the task. It's impressive to me when she breaks down women's actions too, especially in front of her son. It's hilarious how accurate she is and the son is so matter of fact about women he's going to be a damn lady killer these next few years.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - J DOE - 05-22-2014

I used to wonder this myself, but I don't think it's something they're consciously doing. Women just tend to be bad at understanding themselves and in turn bad at understanding what it takes to attract and seduce a woman from a mans point of view.

Roissy mentioned this in his maxims:
"Maxim #35: Never trust a woman’s advice on how to please women. Her advice is designed for alpha men she already finds attractive and from whom she seeks signals of attainability and commitment.

Maxim #36: A woman’s sex and relationship advice isn’t meant to help men; it’s meant to distract men from what really works to attract women."

In I've known one mother who gave really good advice to her son about women and she was a really hood woman whose late husband was a really notorious drug dealer in my city. She used to say shit to my buddy like "Learn to control yo bitches"

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - soup - 05-22-2014

Because they want control and to be taken care of.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-22-2014

Quote: (05-22-2014 01:58 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Your Mother is a Woman before she is a Mother, and women are always trying to get men to subscribe to the feminine way of seeing/being.

Exactly - and the entire feminine imperative in media and academia supports that view avoiding the weaknesses of women.

Women don't do it consciously. As a budding Alpha son you have to reach that state by yourself. If you go Dark Triad you are too much of a handful, if you go the positive Alpha way you will still be highly independent of your mother and give resistance in many points, so either way - Alphas do their own thing and women have a hard time accepting that.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - monster - 05-22-2014

Most mom's do the best they can.
But be careful not to confuse "doing the best you can" with "doing a good job," not just with motherhood, but with all things.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - OzzieBlue - 05-22-2014

It was never the job of a woman to raise a man child...My mom actually tells me to be wary of women its funny.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - General Mayhem - 05-22-2014

I will vouch for the fact that moms are women first and foremost. My own mom shit tests the things I say sometimes.

I would say mothers actually want alpha sons. Think about it, if women are disgusted by beta bitch boys then why would they want one as a son?

A mother might say she wants a polite, agreeable, respectful beta son, just like a woman would say she wants a polite, agreeable, respectful boyfriend, when in reality we know they want alpha men in their lives.

They just don't know how to raise alphas. That's why the world needs more alpha fathers.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - El Chinito loco - 05-23-2014

I can answer this question with direct observations of my own nephews.

My half sister had a kid from a prior marriage who is 16 and a kid who is now 11 with her present husband who is european.

The older kid is a junior in high school now and is beta as fuck. Never touched a girl before (afaik) and is in marching band. So he gets to see all the football players fuck hot girls while he dry humps his hand at football games.

My half sister restricts both of them from watching violent t.v. or playing games that are even slightly objectionable. Her european (austrian) husband is a strict disciplinarian. The result is a set of kids who are exceptionally well behaved, smart, but awkward and naive socially speaking. The younger "mixed" half white/asian son is a bit more socially well rounded because he plays soccer.

The older son (100% asian) is really awkward though.

I tried to at least explain that the current path is probably not a good path to take for either kid but she reacted badly to it. To put it bluntly, i'm pretty much the black sheep in their household.

It's my opinion that the mother passes on all her own insecurities and fears onward to her sons. She had a bad first marriage so she's teaching her kids to be more "loyal" "sensitive" and "subservient" to women and society. As a result they are more passive in general. Her current husband is a disciplinarian and a bit beta too so it fits into their (her) overall worldview.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - Saweeep - 05-23-2014

I don't think there is conscious malevolence at play as some posters are suggesting.

It's just another case of women's conscious minds not understanding how they themselves really work.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - Vaun - 05-23-2014

Out of hatred toward the father.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - Fortis - 05-23-2014

^ interesting. Care to elaborate?

I have noticed that my shit talks my half-brothers' father incessantly. Like every chance she gets.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - Ensam - 05-23-2014

Mothers are just trying to mold their sons into the men they wish they found attractive. It's exactly the same as a woman who marries a guy who gives her the tingles and then spends every day trying to change him into her ideal version of a man only to wake up one morning and realize she's no longer in love with him. It's on men to teach boys how to be men.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - internet alpha - 05-30-2014

Maybe it is a shit test. I know even my mother shit tested me a lot to see if I was alpha or not. But I think the most important question is, why would fathers allow women to raise their own sons to be beta?

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - polymath - 05-30-2014

What the fuck is a shit test in the context of raising children....you must be kidding me.

Moms want what's best for their kids. They think security is best. Get an education, get a stable job, etc. They don't realize that by pushing a child toward that life of comfortable monotony, they are pushing him away from all the things that are glorified in his mind: adventure, women, and other challenges that life has to offer a young man.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - jamaicabound - 05-30-2014

[quote='Fortis' pid='733477' dateline='1400782107']
Hey playas,

I have been pondering something that is no-doubt speculation on my own part, but I thought it was interesting enough to share with you dudes.

SO the question is in the thread subject: Why would women raise their own sons to be beta?

I got to wondering this because so many kids today are born into single mother house holds and, undoubtedly, more men today are weaker than ever before. I, too, am the product of a single-mother household and definitely suffered because of it. I'm not angry, mad or trying to point a finger and say, "this is why I have no game." But I am curious as to what everyone's thoughts are on this idea that women raise betas.

I can understand that women would want the vast majority of men out there to be beta, because betas will serve their needs when they arise, but it seems strange that women would raise their own sons to be lesser as opposed to greater. This is not to say you cannot be alpha or dominate when raised by a woman (my younger brother is about as alpha as it gets for a 14 year old boy,)but I'm surprised all the same. You would think a woman would push her son to be greater than the average guy so that he might be able to take care of her in the future and such.

Thoughts playas?
[/quot
Well first off I think women are attracted to alpha behavior and turned off by beta behavior but alpha and beta probably even in most womens vocabulary. I think a better question is it easier to raise a boy to be a man with a male figure around than a single mother. I would say yes.

Here's an intersting thoguht though. I think of suburbs as being kinda weak and city being sorta only the strong survive, especially rough areas. Now in those areas its majority single mothers. How is it in that setting single mothers are raising te toughest or tougher kids tan the suburban mom and dad homes?

Well part is probably that most suburban guys are subserviant to their wives and kinda beta. I think the other thing in many of these rough areas kids are raised by older men and hustlers and older kids in the neighborhood so they get bit of that touger, rougher, more aggressive alpha behavior.

Interesting stuff to think about

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - Cheetah - 05-30-2014

Quote: (05-22-2014 06:59 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

I will vouch for the fact that moms are women first and foremost. My own mom shit tests the things I say sometimes.

What kind of shit tests do you get from your mom?

Quote: (05-30-2014 12:09 PM)polymath Wrote:  

What the fuck is a shit test in the context of raising children....you must be kidding me.

Moms want what's best for their kids. They think security is best. Get an education, get a stable job, etc. They don't realize that by pushing a child toward that life of comfortable monotony, they are pushing him away from all the things that are glorified in his mind: adventure, women, and other challenges that life has to offer a young man.

Security also means that she will be less likely to ever experience the death of her own son. That could be in her own interest.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - Byron - 05-30-2014

My mother only confirms Red Pill truths when I say them out loud (and I only know them thanks to curiosity and luck)

At all other times she tries to hammer into my mind blue pill advice - sort of like brainwashing.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - WestIndianArchie - 05-30-2014

[Image: attachment.jpg18959]   

Not all boys are cut out to be "Alpha" in the "Football playing, weight lifting, grabbing ass" meaning of the term.

I don't know how many of you have been involved in Little League sports, but there are all kinds of "alpha" dads who want lil Rakim, Quan, Anil or Miguelito to be the Best Running Back in Pee Wee football.

But even when the boy does what he's told by his Alpha dad, that doesn't mean he becomes Alpha.

Some boys are born with that sense of entitlement.
Some boys are born natural leaders.
Some boys immediately become the most popular or the most handsome among their peers.

And for some, it comes later.
For some it never comes.
For others, they choose to change themselves.
Still others don't have the desire or see the need.

Yet all kinds of men become self-employed, become soldiers, warriors, priests, teachers, professors, engineers, artists, homeless, criminals, rapists, molesters, murderers, chefs, and bricklayers.

That's why this whole Alpha/Beta/Omega/Sigma stuff doesn't really pan out in real life.

And fathers know what Alpha is.

How would a woman know those things?

Which runs us back to real life again. Some of the most "alpha" guys I know, grew up in single mother households. Maybe it's because of what Mom actively taught, or because of the situation, or because they had mentors and models outside of the home.

Real life doesn't fit the theory.

WIA

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - soup - 05-30-2014

A boy without a dad doesn't have a strong force to keep in line and he becomes almost feral, making up for the lack of masculinity by going out and fucking lots of girls etc. This story repeats itself in ghettos across the USA.

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta? - Truth Teller - 05-30-2014

Women raise their own sons to be beta because it eliminates the possibility that their sons will leave them emotionally. Basically, I would argue that it's a defense mechanism left over from the days of the leader (some would say alpha male) having a harem, and then not having enough subservient men around to protect and provide for the women.

I've told this story on here before, but I find that most of my family (with the exception of my grandfather) finds the fact that I'm becoming a more dominant (what some call alpha) male distasteful. Both my grandmother and mother think that I need to be "nicer" to people and play "the game," where I dare not offend anybody.

Interestingly, my grandmother agrees with several of the red pill truths I've told her. She was appalled by the idea of a tranny camp.