rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching contributes to violence against women

Approaching contributes to violence against women

Quote: (05-18-2014 02:56 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I don't think this is directed at PUAs and I don't feel it's a racial thing per se. I think it's a class/immigrant issue that has been percolating for decades and is now coming to a boil. From the vantage point of DC (and with two decades of observation), here is what I see.

As more and more women graduate from colleges and enter the workforce, they're becoming a bigger presence on commuter trains. At the same time, scads of immigrants have been let into the country and are doing blue collar work. These men often don't have cars and are riding those same trains.

I don't know, this definitely sounds like a race problem. Most of female graduates today are white. Most immigrants today are non-white.

Non-white dudes hitting on white girls inside of the train. Probably too close for comfort for them.

So it comes down to racism vs. sexism. Which one will triumph? Coming to an American theater near you.

And to prove it to you:

Quote:Quote:

(Digression: Things were easier for women 80 years ago when my people, the Italians, were the blue collar immigrants who worked on the loading docks and hit on women on the NYC subway. According to my uncles, the feisty Irish gals simply yelled "Get away from me you greasy WOP!" with nary a worry about bigotry. Ah, the good old days.)

Here, you point to a time when things were far more racially integrated. Women had no problems just telling the men off.

However, today's women cannot yell, "Get away me from me you dirty spic!" That's racist.

So instead, the women make it a gender issue and get signs put up incriminating all men, when in reality it's obvious it's coming from non-white men or else these signs would pop in white places like Twin-Cities or Boston in addition to LA and DC.

This is exactly the same song and tune of "La Femme de La Rue," where a woman in Belgium made a film about the horrible sexism on the streets but inadvertently showed nothing but Islamic men hitting on her with terrible game.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread