rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Soo....The bird says she's preggers...and actually is.

Soo....The bird says she's preggers...and actually is.

Quote: (05-16-2014 04:29 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2014 09:58 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

So basically, in order to find the countries with the least fucked up marriage laws, just look to the countries with the highest birthrates - in South America, Africa, or Asia.

Makes sense the birthrates are high when the laws favor the men, because they will actually build families for their legacy. Women just squander shit for their own ends until there's nothing left.

You will find it is access to abortion which allows for such high birth rates, especially in SA where abortion can be illegal or frowned upon.

I watched a documentary where mothers in Argentina who were poor could not afford the best doctors to carry out illegal abortions like the richer class could and relied on the back street "doctors".

There is a stigma and religious background to the high birth rates and has very little to do with providing men with families.

Western inroads into these places will change that even more.

Yeah, you're just repeating Western dogma without realizing it.

The truth is, the countries with the most abortions are the ones with the most birth control. Abortion is a cultural disease that reflects a dying culture.

Abortions used to be sky high in Rome as well.

That documentary was almost guaranteed pure propaganda. The fact is most women in those countries do not have abortions because they'd rather have children. The ones who have abortions are most likely prostitutes or women who want to remain childless in order to attract a higher quality man. Very few simply have abortions so they can pursue a career.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread