rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miles and Points for Players

Miles and Points for Players

HWL,
how do I send you a drink for all of the help that you've provided. Someone should invent an app that allows you to send someone a beer. Male and Vicious, to both of you as well. I was absolutely going to ask which booking service you recommended, as I've been researching it and of course, theres a multitude of choices. And there you are with an answer, even before I ask. I'd love to find one where its one price for the whole year, no matter how many times I fly, for say $1000. But thanks for the recommendations. Perhaps I can negotiate that anyway.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread