rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miles and Points for Players

Miles and Points for Players

I am more interested, actually in finding the best fares for a given route, for business class, or finding the preferred airline for a given route, within a reasonable price range. I fly frequently from Asia to the USA and back, and I'd like to fly business (within my preferred network preferably) or when biz is too expensive, economy, definitely within my preferred network.

What's best?

Quote: (05-19-2014 02:04 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

ExpertFlyer is only viable if you are willing to do a lot of research and lots of planning. It's mostly used in the FF community for the enthusiasts that want to try to experience every first class product of different airlines. If you just want to get from A-B Awardtravlr or Awardnexus is fine.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread