rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Spot a Good Girl

How to Spot a Good Girl

This post is the correlate to my previous post How to Spot a Bad Girl

I'm starting this thread to be fair and balanced [Image: smile.gif]

However, I expect it to be much shorter than the Bad Girl Thread. That's not because I think that there are no good girls out there, but because in my experience its almost impossible to truly tell when a woman would be a "good girl" in the long run, at least without dating her for a year. In my experience, you mostly have to look for Bad Girl traits, and if they are absent, you buy your ticket and take the ride.

I define a good girl as someone who would be worth your time, effort, money and emotion. In other words, a good investment and a better risk.

With that in mind:

1. She treats her family, friends, pets and neighbors with kindness and respect. * In other words, everyone other than you, and especially people whom she isn't gaining anything from and who can't get away from her due to family ties. This is you if you get married to her or knock her up.

2. She doesn't talk trash behind the backs of her close friends and relatives. *This is you when you aren't around.

3. She is rational when it comes to what she spends money on and what she values enough to spend money on. A good example of the opposite of this is when she puts a lot of value on compiling a Jewelry collection that is mostly well beyond her or your paygrade. See the bad girl thread.

Messages In This Thread