rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Real Secret of Game and Swooping Mass Amounts of Girls

The Real Secret of Game and Swooping Mass Amounts of Girls

Quote:Quote:

3. Maturation - you grow up, and this means the "status" means different things for you now. Having sex with a lot of women is not only a cool, status thing - it is one of the measurements of success in your life when you're 25. You can brag about it, it will make your friends jealous, and everyone wants to be that guy. It indirectly motivates you to do even more. However having sex with a lot of women when you're 50 is not a measurement of success. If you try to brag with that, you might get something in lines with "so, you went on three dates, spent 10 hours and $60 total to get her in bed, instead of getting a $160 hooker? Congratulations, you have been working for $10/hour".

If you're 50 and are banging girls in their 20's, I don't think your friends will be able to make fun of you for much.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread