rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Shit Test Thread

The Shit Test Thread

Quote: (12-02-2014 02:47 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

^^It happened in college. Guess I looked older than my real age and girls would always ask me how old I was. Some girls would accuse me of lying. That stung a bit. After a week same chick who was rude would ask me to hang out. I was so pissed I told them to fuck off!

I really hate hate hate mixed messages and silly tests and have missed bang because I wont be disrespected. Maybe I am too sensitive.

Other insults I have heard

'antecedent. Do you know what it means?'
'he is boring.'
'that stupid mustache.'

Are you naturally aloof? What vibes do you give off to women? Are you nerdy or geeky? Jock? All 3? What's your body type like? What is your age? What was the setting in which these insults occurred? The club? The dorms?

That dude that was banned may have been on to something when he said they probably do not like you at all, but I would need more information to understand why, because that banned guy was an arrogant hater. You could talking to the wrong kinds of women or you could be something of a social misfit as far as we know. We need a better picture to better understand the situation.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread